The Birth

"Come on sweetie push you can do it." Klaus said to his lovely wife. Today was the day they where having there first child."AHH I SWEAR NIK I WILL MURDER YOU AFTERWARDS!". His partner Eleanor said. She was an angel in her eyes fistey yet calm. She had blonde hair and light blue eyes. After a while there was a cry, once Nik heard that he looked sown to see a little girl in his mother's arms."She's beautiful." Eleanor whispered really weak after birth a little to weak." Let me hold her." She demanded carefully selected Esther handed the sleeping baby to her. Klaus on the other hand was standing to the side with worried eyes as he watched his love hold there daughter with weak arms."Samantha Elie Mikaelson." Eleanor whispered before looking at her loveing already knowing whats about to happen to her. She didn't want to die but it was about to come."Bring your family in i want them to meet her." She spoke out to Esther. She nodded and went to her house which was across from theres. Inside her family waited. Elijah the oldest was standing next to there father chatting waiting gor the news. While Rebeka and Kol sat at the table basically bouncing."Come guys it's time to meet your niece." Esther said coming in. Everyone one raced out while Mikel stayed behind once he saw the pitiful look on her face."Whats wrong love?". He asked bringing her in his arms."It's Elea she isn't going to make it I don't want to loss another family member i just can't she is my baby." She said, after a while they left to go see the baby. Klaus and Eleanor were in the room.Klaus was holding her hand while she was holding little Sam. "Your not gonna make it are you?" He asked. He already knew the answer he just didn't want to belive it. " I'm sorry just promise me you will take care of her." She pleaded. All he could do was nod trying to hold his tears in. Elea saw that so she brought her hand to his cheak and gave him one last kiss. " I love you Niklaus Mikaelson." She whispered after pulling apart."And I love you Eleanor Moon." After a while his family burst in the door."Hi." Eleanor whispered trying not to wake Sam."Hey." They said back."Oh my gosh is is that her?" Beka asked. They nodded and handed her to her."she's beautiful." They all whispered. After passing her to the family Eleanor looked up at the family with a sad smile before putting her head down and grabbing Klaus hand." I love you guys." She whispered looking into his eyes which were filled with tears ready to spill at any moment. And closed her eyes.
The Mikaelson's looked down to see a dead Eleanor and a sobbing Klaus."Brother here." Elijah said handing him his baby. But all Klaus did was stand up and leave but not before saying " Keep her away she is not my daughter." Leaving everyone stunned.