TJ Wellness Wealth

TJ Wellness Wealth Enterprises Subic Bay Philippines, where Chlorella coffee stirred well

TJ Wellness Wealth Enterprises located at Subic Bay Philippines is now a growing network of partners in life and business. But it started in 2005 as a family business with the help of some friends.

Venturing initially into the advertising business that runs for several years now, these pioneers rediscovered a life-time fondness for things spiritual but now complemented with a practical, natural and affordable approach to health and fitness-maintenance. The website is all about making people know the company's own journey to a life of discoveries in wholesome and fruitful-living founded on serving God and others.

We do not claim to be perfect people with perfect health – just imperfect people with imperfect health but with a clear vision of a perfect God whose secrets to life and health are now slowly unfolding before us as He marks the final approach to His uncontested rule.

This site is not just about the business of making money or the business of remaining healthy; it is about having life and having more of it. Here and Now! Health is a choice. And Life is both a gift and a promise.