Scared of my own fans

Harry is really scared after he was mobbed. Zianourry friendship

A/N first time writing in English woops

It was early in the morning and the first night in Paris. I love Paris and really looked forward to the Europe part of the tour, all the new cities, places and of course fans.

Bad to me, the first night in Paris I needed to sleep in another hotel then the rest of the boys. It wasn’t for the whole tour though, there just weren’t enough rooms in one hotel available so we needed to split up. I decided that I’d take another hotel still near their hotel.

When I was woken up this morning it wasn’t by management as I had expected but by the screams of the fans. With a sleepy head I walked to the window and looked outside. I saw at least 400 fans outside.

I shallow the lump in my throat. I may come across as very confident, I’m far from it. The boys know that and try to protect me a lot. I hear someone knocking on the door.

“Harry, you’ve 15 minutes left! Hurry, there’s a crowd downstairs” one of the bodyguards told me.

“I’m coming!”

Exactly 10 minutes later I was done and picked up my bag and throw it over my shoulder. I stepped out of my room and locked the door behind me. I put the key in my left pocket of my – maybe a bit too – skinny jeans.

“Ah, there you’re, look harry, can you make it to the car yourself? I need to fill some forms but the car needs to leave soon to go to the interview you’ve before the concert. Do you think that’s okay?”

I quickly shallow the lump in my throat and nod. Don’t think about what could go wrong, just think about the fact that soon you’re with the boys again.

I walk to the lobby and breathe one time deeply in through my nose before I step outside.

I’m immediately blinded by the flashes of the cameras and almost deaf with all the screams. I literally saw stars. Slowly I begin to walk forward to the crowd, but in a matter of seconds I’m swallowed by the crowd. Everywhere are screams and hands trying to touch me. Everyone wants attention form me and I want to go away from here as soon as possible. I try to walk through the crowd but my ears are ringing and my eyes are now shed with tears cause I’m legally scared. I’ve a feeling I’m about to pass out from it all as the porter – who was holding the car door open for me- pulled me to the car.

I’m kind of relieved and I hope that it’s over now but I’m wrong. There are a few girls that are literally hanging on my arm. And there are like claws everywhere. Well it are my fans but I think they don’t get enough attention and need to claw at me but I don’t know.

I now keep looking at the ground as I bury my face in to my jacket. Nobody needs to see me, harry styles, crying. When the crowd starts to weaken I’m pulled by my arm into the car, this time successful. The door closes right behind me and then I’m alone and unbelievable scared.

I wish I could just stay in this car forever.

Some of the most crazy fans have broken free from the crowd and are now following the car and they just keep screaming and why can’t they just shut up? It’s just me…

I make myself as small as possible and start to cry harder burying my face into my arms.

When we finally reach a busier road the girls stop follow us and go of in a different direction. I let a shaking breathe roll over my tongue, which I didn’t know I was holding.

“Mr. styles, we’re here” the chauffeur told me in a sweet voice. I thanked him with a weak – fake- smile before I wiped my tears away and slowly opened the door. Paul had the seen that it was me in the car and came to guide me to the entrance. I was relieved that there were no fans, no screams and no blinding lights.

To my surprise weren’t we at the place of the interview but at the arena for the concert of tonight.

I gave Paul a questioning look “I thought we first had an interview?”

“Tomorrow, the date has moved and I heard what happened by the hotel, so do the boys”

Even if he didn’t told me, before I could walk into the door I was pulled in a hug by a blond Irish boy named Niall, soon followed by Zayn, Louis and Liam.

“O god, harry are you alright? That must have been so scary” and I just nod as an answer before I bury my face in Louis’ neck and let them lead me to the dressing room.

They let me sit on the sofa and I immediately hug my knees again and let out a few sobs.  A few seconds later I feel 8 arms around me trying to calm me down.

After a while I finally calm down and wipe the tears from my eyes. The boys keep their arms around me as a way to protect me and I let my head rest on Zayn’s shoulder.

“I swear I never let one of us sleep in another hotel! We’re ONE direction we should have been there to protect you, we shouldn’t let you walk alone there, the fans can do crazy stuff” Liam says.

“I agree, from now on no apart hotels just one.” Louis springs in.

Zayn and Niall nod in agreement and a small smile plays around my lips.

“Thanks boys, I love you” with the boys by my side, I don’t need to feel scared, they will help against everything, They’re my heroes.

“We love you too” they say in unison before we do one of our special grouphugs