I'm In Love With My Cat Woman Enemy

"We're staying in a group," My father bellowed out as he took place on the tallest rock above us.

"I'm not going," I yelled back up to him.

"Briella, your staying whether you like it or not," My dad yelled back down to me. It was a large group of felines, and then there was me.

"No!" I hissed.

"Yes, I'm not having this arguement," He said sternly down to me. His emerald eys flickered with dissapointment. I knew he was mad I didn't take a leadership role as he did, but what do you expect? I'm young, small and adventurous.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes and skimper off towards the tree my mother used to lull me to sleep in. My claws tightened onto the bark as I climbed onto the long, thick branch. My father was so annoying sometimes, I wish my mom was here so she could help me deal with him. She always listened to my opinions, until the day those mutts chewed her to pieces. Those were the days I was just a kitten, wolves and cats were friends.

Infact that's where I met my once, bestfriend Harry. He betrayed me, lured my mom into getting chopped into little pieces of fur. And that's when war started, the wolves explore in pacts while us cats want to, but some don't always cooperate. Ofcourse, I wouldn't want to get eaten, never would I ever. But I know my own strength and I know who to look out for. Harry is no threat to me, if I ever come face to face with him I could latch onto his poor snout and scratch the flesh out of him.

Though knowing me, I don't think I could do that. My father would hate me for making the 'war' even worse and Harry would probably be brutally killed. But other than that I admire Harry, he's always been the tough acting one in the pact even though he's a total softie. Though, that I admire him doesn't mean i have repesct for him. What he did to my mom, out of no where, was wrong in so many ways.

Besides wolves and cats, don't blend. We may have once, but that was when they promised to help us get warmth and food. Did that go well? Actually it caused a few deaths. Lucky me, my mom trained me to stick up for myself. I may be stubborn, but who knows what i keep in my head at all times. Honestly, I've been to the wolves territory numerous's of times.

See we all have our own chunk of land, not daring to share even an inch. We aren't suppose to go onto the others property unless their invited by the leader. The wolves have it all, a nice open feild to let their cubs roll around in and play for however long they want. The older wolves are always wrestling, testing their fighting skills. Or trying to show off to the female she-wolves.

How do I know all this? Well, I spend atleast an hour or so climbing up trees to take peeks at them. That's a plus to these fine, claws. I can climb as high as i want and not get seen at the same time. The wolves always make their time worth while. Filling up on small rabbits or deer, chewing themselves clean (which by the way is a disgusting site), or playing around which eachother.

Now the felines on the other hand are more into being brave and strong. We do have the occasional 'cat' fight. But it's all fun in games, I've ever really got along with any of the other cats. The only thing the female felines do is show off their claws, or their thick coats of fur. The males are just like the teenage wolves, they show off their fangs, built feline bodies or wrestle their friends to impress the girls. Which by the way, doesn't impress us. It makes you look like a fur-balled idiot.

I stretch my paws out and curled into a ball. This branch was my home, and if my father dares try to make me leave. Well then he's going to have to kill me, because i'd die before i left this place. Besides if we did leave, it would make the wolves think were pussys.

Which in some cases we are, but you get the meaning I hope. Anyways, we don't really struggle for food. Well I don't at the least, I fight for myself. I hunt for small mice, little birds or even the occasional berry. I just wish I had something more fulfilling, mice is the best meal yet though. I don't really care, I spend most of my days running through the territory of the wolves.

I actually got caught once, but luckily escaped. It was two alphas, I was watching them intently by accident. They were carrying in the body of one of the cats from our group. I accidentally hissed in anger, and their snouts instantly flew up including their ears. I backed into the bushes but their scent was to strong, and I didn't back away far enough. My stupid tail happened to be poking out of the branches. Oh how I hate that thing, so very much. I'd rather fall on my face each step I took, than have that weirdly wagging thing attached to my butt.

But moving on, they sniffed me out. I was a young one, maybe just eleven in cat years. So they tryed to latch onto my tail, but before I could let that happen I raced out of those woods with them hot on my paws. I'll admit, when your a little kitten your feet come out soft and pink right? Well walking in the territory of the wolves, everything on the ground seems to pinch your feet.

Now adays, my feet are protected and thick. So no having to worry about stepping on pine needles or thorns anymore. I was an orange kitten, in fact I got made fun of for it. All the other girl cats were either black, white, brown, anything but orange. And there I was sticking out like a pumpkin, with green eyes. How mix matched? Well that's what the other kittens thought, so I never really fit in. They don't mind me now, I guess we've all matured. Well the slightest for me, I still have my kitten moments.

You know being an orange cat doesn't exactly help you blend in with the trees well. I'll tell you why, I was doing my usual routine. Running up and checking on the wolves, well the tree i had chosen just so happened to be the tree branch right above Harry's little wolf head. I just sat their licking at my paw furiously, as I watched him dig up something. To this day I still don't know what he was trying to find.

I accidentally placed my paw back down on a pinecone causing it to fall. Harry looked up from what he was doing, and looked at me. His emerald eyes dazzled with passion, a look I'll never forget. He just stared at me for a good five minutes, then padded off. Leaving the hole to itself, half empty. I was going to look around it, but decided not to when I saw an alpha making it's way towards my tree.

That's kind of how it ended, with me jumping back home. Our territories are divided by a fence, the only way in their is to climb a tree and jump in. I would know, ofcourse. The wolves decided they didn't want any 'accidental' step ins on their property. So we took their word, and helped put up a fence, your probably wondering how wolves and cats without thumbs, put up a fence. It was the hardest thing i've ever helped with in my life, but we managed to do it in silence.

It's awfully hard keeping quiet, when you have a curious wolf Harry on your tail each second. He always said he'd protect me, and I believed him. But not after what he did with my mom, i couldn't even bring myself to look at him. I still believe he looks after me, i don't know why if he was heartless enough to reel my mom into getting eaten then how does he have the heart to protect me?

I hate thinking about this kind of stuff, but memories like these never fade. They will always be remembered no matter how bad or good they are.