Bop it!

Lemon, as in sex. Yaoi, as in a gay couple. Don't read it if you're only reading it so you can criticize it.

"Usagi-sannn..." Misaki groaned, tugging on the author's arm. "I wanna play this game! Please??" He whined.
Usagi was busy working on his new story, but Misaki was bored and wanted to spend time with his boyfriend. He wouldn't admit it out loud, though.
Usagi sighed and rolled his eyes. "Fine. What is it that you want to play again?" He asked, turning his computer off and looking at Misaki.
Misaki smiled a childish smile. "Bop it!" He exclaimed, pulling the toy out from behind his back and showing it off. "I've played before, but not in a while. You know how to play, right?! You gotta do what it says as fast as you can. It gets faster and faster as the game goes along."
Usagi raised his eyebrows. He'd never played the game. "And what will it tell me to do? I have to do what it says..?"
Misaki brightened even more. "Bop it twist it pull it!" He started the game by pressing the button.
'Bop it!' The child's game said. Misaki bopped it hard. 'Pass it!' He passed it to Usagi.
Usagi looked at it for a moment, before it shouted 'twist it!' And he was startled. He didn't know what to do. So he guessed, and ended up twisting the right thing and passing it on.
The game continued like this for a while, until Usagi didn't do what it said fast enough and he lost.
He sighed, putting it down. "I don't wanna play anymore. I'd rather bop and pull and twist other things.." He mumbled, but Misaki didn't hear him because he was too busy being dissapointed.
"Usagi! We didn't even play for that long! Cmon, please play with me!" He pouted. Usagi smirked.
"You want me to bop it and twist it and pull it?" He asked, his voice clouded with mischievousness.
Misaki nodded, and picked up the toy again, but was tackled.
"H-hey! Usagi, no." He turned the game on again.
'Bop it!' It said, and Usagi-San rubbed the younger's crotch. Misaki groaned and squirmed, not having it. "Usagi! We're playing this game, not.. N-not..." He drifted off as Usagi's fingers slid up his body and under his shirt. "Not what?" He asked, amused.
"Not having... S-se...." He didn't say the full word, because he was far too embarrassed.
Usagi chuckled and slid the boy's shirt off easily. "Not so reluctant tonight, huh?" He asked, smirking. That's when Misaki became aware that he wasn't being reluctant like he usually was, so he started to try to break free again, because he didn't want Usagi to think he wanted to do what Usagi wanted to do (which he secretly did).
Usagi pinched his nipples, which caused Misaki to gasp and hold back a moan. No way was he showing pleasure in front of this man!
"So cute." Usagi whispered. "I love you."
"I am no-AH-AHH!" He couldn't hold that one back, because now Usagi was rubbing his crotch AND licking his nipple. That dirty rabbit.
"P-please.. Usagi.." He whispered.
"Please what, Misaki?" He asked.
Usagi thought that Misaki was gonna beg, that this was his cue to do so. But Misaki didn't. Instead, he said, "Please stop! It's too much!"
Usagi paused. "Too much? Too much what?"
"Too much... Feeling good... And stuff.." He averted his eyes. He didn't want to feel like this, so helpless. Usagi's touch burned.
"That's not a good reason for me to stop. You're supposed to feel good, stupid." He said playfully, and unzipped Misaki's pants, stroking him now with a hand in the boy's underwear. "AH! USAGI!" The smaller boy was pretty hard, but who's to say that Usagi didn't like it that way?
"I love you." He whispered.
Sooner or later, Misaki's pants and underwear were off and Usagi's were just pulled down slightly. He rubbed their manhoods together, and Misaki was red as ever. "AH.... A-ah.." He moaned out, in ecstasy. "Oh my god! Usagi..."
Usagi leaned down, gripping Misaki's hips and licking him there. He knew Misaki's sensitive spots. The first few head bobs and Misaki was already coming.
He panted, his face flushed. "U-Usagi.. I can't do any more, please.."
The older man crossed his arms and licked his lips. "So you're just going to leave me like this?" He gestured to the lump in his pants. Misaki gulped. "I-uh..." He started. "I don't.. I mean..." He looked down and furrowed his brow indecisively. "Can I use my mouth?"
These words coming from his Misaki's mouth seemed to turn him on even more. He was eager, and it was obvious, because his eyes were wide and he was panting a bit.
He didn't say anything, just pulled his pants down more, and watched in delight as Misaki hesitantly leaned down and licked the tip.
It was pure pleasure for Usagi, because it was Misaki who was doing it.
He moaned, but only to let his lover know he was enjoying it. Misaki wasn't the best at blowjobs, but that was because he probably never gave one until now.
"Mm.." Akihiko was in heaven. Misaki only put half in his mouth, and after a while of the same thing, that wasn't enough for Usagi.
"Misaki, more." He moaned. "Put more in."
But the smaller male was too distracted or too embarrassed, and he didn't.
Usagi started thrusting his hips up a bit, but Misaki just backed away.
He was almost to his climax. If he could only get just a little bit more..
He grabbed Misaki's head, holding him in place as he thrusted up, basically fucking his mouth. He didn't bother to hold the moans that came naturally now.
Misaki let out a muffled "mph!" And struggled a bit, but eventually he calmed and let Usagi use his mouth.
Usagi came in Misaki's mouth.
Misaki didn't swallow it at first, because he was a little afraid to. But he saw Usagi do it so many times so he assumed it was normal to do so.
The older male panted, and so did Misaki.
"That.. Was amazing." Usagi managed to say.
This made Misaki feel better about his actions. "R-really? It wasn't bad?" He squeaked. Usagi chuckled and got up. "It wasn't bad. I love you, Misaki."
~
When the mess was cleaned up and everything was normal again, Misaki put away the bop it game and had a feeling he would never get it out again. He laid down and covered himself up with the blankets, an arm going around his waist and a familiar amused voice whispering in his ear. "I'd be happy to bop it with you tomorrow, too." Usagi said, and Misaki blushed intensely.
He should have chose a different game.