Chapter 1: The Move

Hi, my name is Arabella Lesline. People call me Bell, for short. I'm 14 and I live in in Paris, France. I currently have 1 friend, Macine Charlies. I call her Macy for short. My hair is dark brown, but dyed Teal. I love calm and casual. I have a boyfriend named Charlie he's adorable. Anyways, I woke up and got dressed for school as usual. I went down stairs for breakfast. Joseph was just so excited. "What are you so excited about?" I asked.  "We're moving to Indiana." Joseph said with a mouthful. "Where's that?" "In the United States of America." I, literally, spit out my food. "What?!" "I said--" "I heard you, dummy. Mom, why?" I asked. " Your dad got a promotion. We get at least 50 more dollars than the original payment." "There's more drama there than here." "Bell, that's only the bad side of the continent." "I don't care, I don't wanna go at all." "Hey! don't talk to me like that. Don't play around and get your ass beat." My mom said with her hand on her hip. I rolled my eyes and stomped my way up stairs.(Picture of Bell below.)

I went in my room and started texting Macy

I went in my room and started texting Macy. [Arabella=A Macy=M]

A: Hey, you up?

M: Now, I am.

A: I need to talk to you on the way to school.

M: Just tell me now, my dad's taking forever.

A: ............ Okay.

A: I'm moving.

M: So...

A: To another continent.

M: WHAT?! WHERE???

A: Indiana, USA

M: That trouble place? Why?

A: Daddy got promotion.

M: Dumb, Architects.

A: I'll be rich though.

M: Okay, if that's what you say.

A: See you outside.

My called my for school. I usually walk to school with Macy. I walked outside with my brother. Macy was standing by my garage. I walked over with Macy, Joseph was with her little sister, Jamie, Macy's little sister. Jamie's a tomboy. We arrived at school. After me and Macy went to class, she didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. I sat alone at lunch. I guess she's mad at me. After school, I hang out with my favorite reading teacher, Ms. Manlaine.  She's so funny. I talk to her about my problems, she's like a therapist. "My family is moving to Indiana, and won't talk to me." I explained. "When I was your age, my friends didn't say a word on my birthday. I went home to my back yard and they threw a party for me, but chuchev got into the cake." Ms. Manlaine said.

Chuchev is Ms. Manlaine's dog, a Chihuahua. We talked for the longest.  After that I went to my hide out. It was a broken down warehouse. when I went inside, They threw a good bye party. "We hope you have a nice trip." said Macy." Aww, thank you guys so much." I said hugging the crap out of Macy. We messed around playing spin the bottle, truth or dare, and Etc. "Uh, can I Talk to you?" asked Charlie. He took me outside. " I understand your not ready to lose your virginity, so here's one last kiss." He said holding my hands. He kissed me. He cried a little bit. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Allergies..." Charlie Sniffed. (Picture below is what Bell was wearing to the party.)

"I'll miss you

"I'll miss you." I said hugging him. "I love you..." Charlie whispered. I all of sudden forgot that I had to help pack. Charlie went to the restroom to clean his face. My mom called me. [Arabella= A; Mom= M]

M: Where are you?

A: At my "good-bye" party.

M: Get your ass over here help pack. I don't care how mad you are, Go pack your room.

A: Yes, ma'am.

I hung up.