Fist Day of School

I was fast asleep on my bed when my door swung open and I heard..."HONEY wake up its your first day of school!" I just moaned and stuffed my face in my pillow,"nuuuuu,five more...minutes..." -sigh-,"fine sweety your gonna miss your fist day of ninja class" *oh yeah "ninja school he doesn't even say it right*..."ok..ok I'm up I'm up"
           I got up and walked slowly to my closet.. *yawn* i started throwing clothes everywhere and took my school cloths and put them on.-sigh-"ok do I have everything I need,pencil,extra paper,ok im set.I ate breakfast and kissed my mom and dad goodbye and said bye to my little sister Hanabi.
           I walked out the door and started to walk to the school.-time passes at school now- my legs where shaking with excitement, nourvenmant, and fear.
I walked up the stairs and someone walked past me and pumped onto me and knocked me down "H-HEY" I fell into someone and to the ground  ???:are u ok
Naruto pov:         
I was just standing around eating a snack like I usually do  when Sasuke ran past me and a girl bummed into me and fell "WHOA are u ok!?" I helped her up oh its Hinata I know her "oh Hinata it's u" she looked kinda startled "huh..."she turned red "N-Naruto~Kun!!" "Are u ok Hinata u fell and your a little red u have a fever or something?" She just fell back back.
            Luckily Kiba was behind her I didn't even know "Kiba?when did u get here" Kiba looked strangely at me "I was here the whole time! am I that short!?" I just laughed "NO NO Kiba I just didn't notice u -__-" he was still holding Hinata. "What happned this time?" -sigh- Sasuke bumped into her and knocked her into me then she just....fainted..I guess" Kiba smiled,"OHHH I get it now" he smirked at me then Hinata."what?!" "Oh notin something just popped i my head..." Hinata started to wake up.
             "oh Hinata your up" she opened her eyes "K-Kiba~Kun?" Kiba smiled at Hinata "soooo Hinata what happned!?" "K-Kiba~Kun I know what your doing.he just keped smiling."heheheheh I might tell him...Hinata..." she looked so surprised."K-KIBA~KUN...u..wouldn't...right.."he just smiled"

                                                               Hinata Pov:                       I don't think Kiba would would he

                                                               Hinata Pov:
                       I don't think Kiba would would he."Hinata what is Kiba talking about?"
"N-nothing,he's hes..just..." the bell rang Naruto looked back  "well I gotta go see ya Hinata see ya Kiba" he ran to the school doors Kiba looked at me "well Hinata u got saved heh,we should be getting to class now " "yeah" we walked to our class

                       I was walking to class but me and Kiba~Kun got lost so there was tree seers left Kiba~Kun sat down so I sat next to him. The teacher walked in he wrote on the board his name "hello class my name is Iruka u can just call me Iruka sensai today we'll Lear how to use Chakra and what kinda ninjusu u can use I can already see we have some Hyugas in here ahh yes, let's go around the class and say our names ok" it was getting close to me " my name is Inuzuka Kiba" I talked so soft I was the first person that Iruka sensai said to say it again "m-my...name..i-is..H-Hyūga..H-Hinata"Iruka Sensai looked at me "Hyūga Hinata was it what part of the branch are u from " I just stood up and said "t-the...main..branch.." I sat back down.we finished saying our names.
                      "SO can anyone tell me what Chakra is?"  A kid named Shino stood up "it's something in our body that helps us use our ninjusu" he looked surprised "good job now to use Chakra u need to use physical and spiritual energy then u make up Chakra let's try now shall we?"