50+ Things to do as a Shadow Hunter - The Mortal Instruments (watty awards 2013)

1. When a demon hurts you say, "Oh no you didn't" *snap your fingers*

2. Get changed into a vampire and say, "i've joined the dark side"

3. Use a glamour then pick things up and scare mundanes.

4. Tell Valentine that he has issues

5. Ask people why they are called mortal instruments when clearly they are immortal and can summon gods XD

6. Draw a lightning bolt on your head with a stele and run around saying your Harry Potter

7. Get a seraph blade and say " I has a light saber and I ain't afraid to use it".

8. Find all the mortal instruments and wish for more mortal instrument books :P

9. Always carry a large supply of witchlights so if you get lost you can do a really bright 'S.O.S message'

10. Use a glamour then rob a bank

11. Cut your fruit witha stele

12. Talk to a mundane then quickly draw a glamour, and you will dissapear. Watch them freak out

13. Hide things in pictures

14. When you see a demon yell, "RUN AT ME BRO!"

15. Write this list on wattpad so mundanes feel jealous xD

16. Go to the movie 'City of Bones' and pull out your stele and seraph blade, then watch people freak out.

17. Ride a vampire motorbike everywhere, because come on its so much easier! Plus less trafic.

18. Wave your stele around an yell 'exspellamous'. Oh wait, shit this isn't Harry Potter.

19. Tell sebsation/Johnathon his pupils look a little dialated.

20. Say yolo! Then be like, oh wait. Shit. Jace had two lives.... so that means....... i'm so confused.

21. When isabell whips her whip sing, "Whip it, whip it real good!" (I think its an 80's song xD)

22. Tease a vicious vampire by walking in and out of the institute :D

23. When/if the silent brothers are in your head, say 'the voices in my head, tell me to do it' and act all crazy xD

24. Play hunger games in real life using mundanes! .... Wait scratch that. That's horrible. Plus I'm a mundane xD

25. Reenact twilight with real vampires and werewolves

26. Get the mark of Cain so that when people try and bully you, like punch you, they get hurt xD

27. Tell Isabelle she looks ugly..... If you want to die, that is.

28. Play hide an go seek in the institute. Gosh that would be hard if you were the seeker.

29. Teleport everywhere in portals

30. Teleport in front of mundanes, unglamoured haha that would be hilarious.

31. Go to a regular school and tell everyone the geography is wrong and that there is more land then they think.

32. In a geography test, in regular school write about idris. When the teacher asks what the hell you were on about, just smile and laugh xD how silly these mundanes can be. No wonder we must save them.

33. Watch twilight and exclaim about how fake and unrealistic it is. "Vampires don't sparkle, they can't even go in the sun, unless they are day lighters, but still they don't sparkle!".

34. Get a warlock to make you a unicorn.... Cause you know.... Just cause.

35. Tell a faerie they look like an alien.... Actually don't they can be vicious things.

36. Write a blog about shadowhunters being rule and watch people thinking your crazy and just laugh :P

37. Read this list and think "damn this mundane is hilarious!"

38. Just singing.... "I need your hearttttt...... I need your soullll." Demon pops up. "No, not you, you don't have a soul!"

39. Going into battle sing, "Shadow Hunter style!" (Sing in Oppa Gangnam style tune)

40.When your out with another shadow hunter and they don't have a glamour put one on so to mundanes they look so stupid talking to themselves xD

41. Offer ideas for this list

42. When helping someone with a healing rune sing 'fix you' by coldplay. 'I wil tryyyyyy to fix you.'

43. When mundanes are bitchy say, "Bitch please, when a demon come for you, I ain't savin' you."

 44. ask magnus if you can borrow some pants.

45. let alec know that he should never have thought about taking away Magnus's immorality

46. In a shop, hold out your stele and shout,' DEMONS ARE COMING!" watch the reactions.

47.Tell Jace that he doesn't deserve Clary and he needs to get a life. Then......back away slowly. turn. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

48. Pay Magnus to sing 'We are never getting back together' to camille.

49. Switch Jace's wardrobe with Magnus's and wait for the reaction.

50. Use Jace's cocky comments against him. See his reaction.

51. YOLO unless your Jace..... then YOLTS (you only live twice)

52. COMBINE A DAYLIGHTER WITH MAGNUS.... BAM! THEY SPARKLE.

*Not finished, feel free to give me ideas in comments or via messages* :)

Book cover picture is from dbrytpurl09 AKA Elaine Margret on devianart. This is her page, check it out :) http://dbrytpurl09.deviantart.com/