estratto

"Sono stato fregato dal diavolo troppe volte per credere negli angeli." His husky voice nearly made me tumble down due to how weak I was feeling. My legs were wobbly and at any given moment I felt as though I would collapse. The fact that my heart was beating furiously against my chest didn't help either.

"W-what?" I questioned as he neared me, causing a chain reaction of me backing up in order to not be facing him. He was all too much for me to handle and never have I ever been so attracted to someone like him.

"Tigrotta...I've been fucked over by the devil too many times to believe in angels."

*****

Notorious was exactly what he was. He was so bad and he knew how to do it so well; so graceful and charming. His long strides, his alluring persona, and nearly everything about him had me attracted instantly. Usually I don't go looking for trouble, instead trouble seems to have its way in finding me.

I suppose I'm just a good girl with bad habits; and as they say:

Bad boys always do it better.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted by any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanic methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial used permitted by copyright law. I swear I'll make your life hell if you copy my work. I don't play nice. *inserts smiley*

All rights reserved 2016 ©