Im sorry - Chanel and Chanel 5

Not mine

"You're just a useless slut. I wish you were never born." Libby looked at her mother in shock. "I hope the killer kills you." That hurt. The room went silent, everyone's eyes on Libby. She gulped, feeling the tears blur her vision. "Fuck you mom, dad. I never want to see you again." With that, she left the tears run down her cheeks, burning her skin. She ran up the stairs, not caring who was watching her. She heard footsteps behind her, but kept going. Libby got to her room and slammed the door shut. She didn't even bother to lock it, and felt a series of sobs raking her body. She looked over to her table, and saw the blade. She picked it up, looking at her reflection. She really was a slut. And a mess.

She didn't even feel it the first few times. She just looked at the scarlet, shiny liquid as it oozed out from her soft, delicate skin. She drew a maze of lines, all the same size and length, because of she was going to hurt herself, it should at least be pretty. She was so focused on the stain on her arm she didn't even notice Chanel ripping the weapon out of her hand. She was shocked to see tears streaming down the other girl's face. She felt a sudden warmth and realized Chanel was hugging her. Now they were both sobbing, clinging on to one another. She heard the phrase "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." Repeated at least ten times. She just grabbed Chanel tighter and cried.

When both girls finally calmed down, Libby prepared to get yelled at. Although, Chanel's voice was soft, more like a coo that anything else. "Why? Why didn't you tell anyone?" Libby felt her heart stop. "Because no one would've listened." She answered coldly. Chanel let out a small cry. "I'm so sorry." Leaning her forehead on Chanel's Libby sighed. "I-it's okay..." Libby trailed off, taking another shaky breath. Chanel gasped when she realized that Libby was still bleeding. She quickly washed it off in the sink, using the warm water. Libby hissed as the water burned her cuts.

When their lips met, it was soft and sweet, unlike all the other times. When she looked at Chanel, her eyes were filled with love, not lust. Ok maybe, just maybe, there was something on this planet worth living for. Love.