Imagine 1

Y/n POV-
"Babe I'm tired of swimming " I said to Ethan. "same let's get out and take showers and have a movie night " Ethan says with a big smile.
I went to the bath room and removed my bikini as the water heated up, I got into the shower and started scrubbing my hair with shampoo washing out all the clorine. I had my eyes shut as I rinsed out my hair when I felt a pair of hands being placed on my hips. "Ahh" I squel and jump back grabbing my boobs and trying to cover my self. When I opened my eye I noticed it was Ethan he began to laugh "babe you almost made me shit bricks" I say as I release my boobs and slap his arm. "Babe I'm sorry for scaring you I just didn't want to waste water" Ethan says while pulling your body against his. I am completely naked and Ethan still has his bathing suit on, Ethan slowly leaned in he was teasing me and I couldn't take it so I smashed my lips onto his as he kissed me back. After about a minute of making out his Hands traveld down my ass picking me up and wrapping my legs around his body , causing his member to buldge. "Babe I want you inside of me " I say as I moan. I jump down and slowly pull down his bathing suit bottoms reveling his long member. I pump him twice before standing up and pushing him onto the tubs floor I sat on top of him as his member stuck inside of my woman hood I land on him and dug my nails deep into his back as I yelped . he flipped me over grinding on me after about 10 min "babe I'm gonna cum " Ethan said into my ear "same I'm so close " I said as her picked up the pace. Ethan pulled out and we both cummed everywhere. He flipped me on top of him and we both colappsed out of breath. After a few minutes we got our strength to go back into the room and sleep. Just as I was on the verge of sleeping Ethan interrupted me with "I love you so much" i smiled so big and said "I love you more than you can even imagine".

Let's just say Ethan's pull out game is strong.

@bagelmymatt - hope you guys enjoyed make sure your read my other books love you ❤