1~~ Im Ashy.

Ashley or Ash.

Ashley King POV.

Hi Im A Newbie Im Sassy and I Don't let nobody step on me I been wrestling since I was 13 years old, I beat Sweet Sarya and Sarya Knight both took them places like Hell and Im fucking crazy Im 25 years old.

Ash! - Vince M.

yeah Mr V?

Your Match is a tag team match you teaming up with Aj lee, Paige The Bellas and Naomi VS Foxskana,Tamina Summer and Sasha Banks/Becky Lynch and Charlotte at ringside.

Okayy when?

Its main event your ring name is Ashley something.

Uh how about Garica.

Okay we change it later go change your gear is finished.

I changed my gear is like Nikki's old one Like with The Yellow attire.

I Put my hair half up and down and then curled it.

Knock Knock- Nikki and Brie Bellas.

Hi Im Nikki The currtent WWE Divas Champion, 2 timer and im at 333 days.

Hi Im Brie Bella im a former Divas Champion(72) And Im going to become WWE Woman's Champion one day.

I nodded.

Well Im Ashley or Ash King my Ring name is Ashley Garica and im 25 years old.

Nice to meet you Ashley and see you out there?

Sure thing Nicole Brianna.

They left and i conitiued when another knock.

Coming.

Oh its you I snorted.

Im Sarya knight AKA PaigeREAL And i wanted to make sure we met before our team match and BTW its up next good job, being the first TNA Woman Former UFC Champ to become the The Woman of the year.

Oh thank you? And im sure you become A 3 Time NXT Woman's champion one day.

She smirked.

Oh i meant 2 sorry i get mixed up sometimes.

Its okay, well I go now and make sure you tuck your head before any move.

I know Thank you Sarya.

I smiled before putting on my Jacket which is Yellow it says- Don't Tap, Make them tap.

THIS MATCH IS SCDHULED FOR ONE FALL.

INDROTUCING FIRST FROM  NORWICH ENGLAND PAIGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND HER TAG TEAM MEMBERS FIRST FROM SAN DIEGO ARIZONA BRIE BELLA AND THE WWE DIVAS CHAMPION NIKKI BELLA THE BELLA TWINS!!

AND FROM NAPA CALIFORNIA ASHLEY ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

I slapped some fans.

STEPHAINE- WELL MS NAOMI CHEATED OUT SO SHE IS OUT SO YOU GUYS NEW TAG TEAM PARTNER IS BECKY LYNCH!!

I spoke- wait so whos our opponents now MC?

Fans laughed.

It be Bella's, Paige and Ash VS Charlotte/ric flair, Sasha Banks the BOSS OF NXT And Bayley.

Nikki- Come on out Girlies.

Brie laughs as Paige rolled her eyes and mouths-  I DID NOT AGREE.

skip match.

HERE IS YOUR WINNERS THE DIVAS CHAMPION NIKKI BELLA BRIE BELLA PAIGE  BAYLEY AND ASHLEY ANNNNNNN!!!!!!

I picked up Nikki.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I  yelled.

Ric flair jumped and being a sore loser.

Charlotte whispers then Nxt Diva sent her members to attack us.

Then Ronda Rousey theme comes on.

UH OH THE FORMER UFC CHAMP  RONDA!!

I grabbed A Mad Sasha Banks and did 

Double leg takedown by  multiple punches just like Dean Ambrose.

Then turned my attention to Ronda.

Nikki- I get her leg Brie her arms Paige hold her head Ash take her.

I nodded.

We surrounded Ronda acting like we scared then double- teamed Ronda.

Ronda kicks Paige Nikki then I off She wrestles Brie knowing Bries the weakest.

NIKKI HELP!!

I had Paige help Nikki backstage go get some other divas out here and help us.

I F5 Ronda.

AN F5 FROM ASHLEY!! TO RONDA!

I smirked then helped Bayley up.

I nodded indicating to go.

She nods.

I performed one of Rollins move on Ronda-

Enzuigirl!!!

I shouted- THIS IS MY RING!!

I shoved Ronda out of the ring Sasha and the rest of left.

Ashley Has proven why she is most Sexiest Wrestlers in WWE - Jerry.

I rolled my eyes.

LOOK IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONE WITH BEING CALLED SEXY!! IM A WOMANNNNNNNNN WRESTLER NOT A DIVA!

I stomped up the ramp and went backstage.

I had a few smiles then the rest of them Dirty ass looks.

You Don't respect this place like i do- Seth Rollins.

Step up i end your WWE Career.

I pushed past Fuck Rollins got changed and headed to my hotel room.

Man.............

Beep.

Hey Meet me tonight at the barn its right by the cony's Bar 1299 street Akin- unknown

What the Hell.

Maybe its Seth Nah he a fucking pussy maybe not don't judge somebody Ashy i learn that the hard way a few years back in my Newbie Days Indy days.

I changed into my combat Boots and my leather black shorts and belly shirt and my jacket and set out to fucking find out who the fuck got my number and how the hell they fucking know me.

I WILL CONTINUE  THIS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER IT BE UP IN 2-4 WEEKS.