Chapter One: His Hatred

Lisa's POV:
"Oh my God, Lisa what is this! Get down here and look at this!"

My dad was yelling again. He must have got my report card in the mail. I ran downstairs, for obeying his orders and saving myself from an extra slap.
I will admit, my grades have been slacking but it wasn't my fault. Ever since mom left my focus on anything has been blurred.

But dad was a different story.
I gulp when I see my report card sprawled out on the table. His face showed nothing but pure hatred
"YOU GOT A 75% IN ENGLISH, 80 IN SCIENCE, 78 IN HISTORY AND A 65% IN MATH!?"

"I-is that bad..." I knew it was bad. I'd seen people get worse but in my fathers's eyes it was extreme.

"This is terrible, young lady! A 65?! That's almost failing! Have I raised to be this worthless that you can't even do math?"

Then it happened. My fourth beating this week. The first was when I forgot to wash the dishes, the second was when I burned supper, the third was when I was late to pick up Macy from school, but this one...It stings with more than just wrath. Its as if he is trying to kill me. I can feel my back swelling by the time it stopped.

But I have to ignore it and put on my happy face to pick my sister up from 6th grade. I had to swear I would never tell Macy what he does to me.

I got in my small Honda and put on my YouTube playlist from my iPhone. "Jeff the Killer"
"BEN Drowned"
"Laughing Jack"
"Ticci Toby"
I know them all by heart, but BEN has always been my favorite because of his backstory.

By now I was at school but something was not right.

Secretary Anne walked up to my car. "Macy didn't show up to school today."

-Well sorry if it's too short/long or there are spelling/grammar errors. It's my first story so let me know if you like it or what I should change. Don't worry readers, the creepypastas will turn up sooner or later🔪-