OneShot:Troy&Ally

Ally's POV

"Do we have a problem?"I asked.

To be honest,I don't want to asked like this.I'm really nervous of what he'll answer.They say,don't asked if you're not ready for the answers.But if I will not do it now,when?

"H-huh?"this is only his answer to my question and then he looked away.I know he didn't want to answer,I can see it to his reaction.

I sighed."T,one week.One week you're acting like this.One week you're ignoring me.One week since you're being cold towards me...."

"B-baby girl,it's not like that.It's ju-"

I cut him off."One week T,you're not the same Troy I know.I'm trying to be this happy and jolly Ally for us because I'm trying to believe that there's nothing wrong.I'm trying to think that we're okay,that you're only busy on your studies,like what you always say.I know,I am also busy with my career but I always find time to be with you.I don't have any idea on what's going on,so T,please tell me what's the problem.Please?"

Long silence stroke us.The only thing I can do right now is to stare at him,while he can't stare back at me.I want to hold his hands but I'm scared,what if he will just let go of my hands.

"Ally,we've been together for three years now."he look at me with his weary eyes."For all those years,you didn't get rid of me?Y-you didn't regret loving me?"

"No!"I answer immediately."That will never happen,it is impossible to happen.Look Troy,without you HAPPINESS is next to the word IMPOSSIBLE.Always bare in mind that I will always love you until my life is over."

"You're a girl.You have many crushes,you're a star,a lot of better men likes you,loves you.You meet guys in eve-"

"Eventhough I'm a girl,have many crushes,met other guys,It is only you who makes me happy,who makes me special and who loves me for who I am.It's you,only you.Even if the world stop spinning,you're the only guy I would love to be with."

There,he look away."How 'bout you Troy,for three years,do you ever get rid on me?you're a guy plus we didn't always see each other,we're both busy."

He look at me but then he look away.

It makes my heart beats really faster."If you answer yes,I understand.Maybe you get rid on me coz you realize that I am a boring person.Maybe you're tired to be wi-"

"Ally look,it's not like that"

"Then tell me Troy"I held his hands."Tell me what's wrong, please.I can't stand it anymore,I love you so much and it hurts me that you're acting like this towards me."

"I don't know what to think already."He sighs."This past few days,there are many things going on my mind.I don't know what to think Ally..."

"You can tell me,I'm your girlfriend right?That makes me your bestfriend too,you can te-"

"No Ally"A drop of tear came out of his eyes."I need to think on my own Ally"

"Please,not like this"I'm literally crying right now,I beg him.
This is what I'm scared of.

"Let's cool off for a while."He said in a whisper.At last,he said what he wants to happen.This is what I want right?To know what's on his mind,but why it hurts like hell?

"W-what for?"I hold his hands tighter."Can't we fix this right now?"

"I need time to think.I need time for myself.Maybe with this cool off thing,it can help us right?We have time to think."he sniffed and look me in the eyes."I just need some space Ally."