one shot

She took my chin between her thumb and pointed finger softly as she leaned her face close to mine. At this point, I could hardly breath because there was only a few inches space before us.
I look into her eyes. Those beautiful eyes with some different shades of green inside of them that I could swore, I could see galaxies in them.
I wonder does she sees the same thing in mine?

Probably not.

"Camz? Do you hear me?" I heard her voice asked me. God.. her voice.
It drove me mad. Go ahead, call me cliche and some shit but I swear, I've never been so turned on by anyone's voice but hers. Her voice was raspy and deep. It was intimidating.

"Um, Yeah, What do you say again?" I said back. I saw her lips turning up a little. She chuckled and shook her head. Not even once breaking our eye contact with each other.

"I said, do you wanna go? My girlfriend is coming over in a little bit. I can't risk you bump into her when she gets here." Oh.. right.

Of course, she concerned about that. She always put her girlfriend over me anyway. I never exist.
So I nodded my head.

"I should get going anyway,"

I get up and put on my clothes. I collect all of my thing on the cold tile floor and I smiled at the girl on the bed.

"I'll see you later." I gave her one final peck on her soft lips and make my way out the door. I gasped as I felt the cold breeze hit my skin. I should've brought my sweater last night.

I walked to my car and flashed a sweet smile to a beautiful girl as she walked pass me to the building a few feet from where I stood. I watched her as she made her way inside the door with her own keys so easily.

Such a lucky but poor girl.

And with that, I got inside my car and drove around the neighborhood to the city.

﹏﹏﹏

A/N: I'm so sorry for all the grammatical wrongs! Vote and let me know what do you think about this.
I love you guys! Stay strong and keep smiling :) ♥

A.