Porn draw

When I was in seventh grade, I was drawing and you know, every kid by then had caught a glimpse of porn.
Yeah, I had a long ass glimpse and I heard my mom and my step dad doing it one day.

So I decided to draw it. Wasn't legal, but sure why not? So someone at school caught me. Soon enough, the whole school, I repeat, THE WHOLE SCHOOL KNEW THE VERY NEXT DAY. Everyone begged to see it.
Then there was this new hot kid(had a gf) who didn't. His gf asked me to show it to him and mistake number 12, I had confidence. Something you don't wanna have in this type of situation.
In middle school, they have a person who would call tables and you'd have to go depending on your number.
Once I gave it to him, my table was immediately called. So I ran down to the lunch hallway and all I hear is, tap tap tap tap tap, like feet. Everyone's looking that way and someone pushed me so hard I didn't get to see what it was. So I got my lunch and headed for the new kid's table. Oh my sketchbook? COMPLETELY GONE. No where to be seen. I asked him where the hell it was.
He said in such an innocent voice, "some girl took it. It was like...your friend." So I went back to my table and I was waiting for a loyal friend to come back to my table. All my friends are loyal of course.
She comes back and I hear...tap tap tap tap. She has nothing in her hands. She sits down at my table and takes a deep breath. She has like a disgusted look on her face.
So I said "where the fuck is my sketchbook?"
And she said, what no girl who has drawn a porn comic would want to hear.
"You might be in trouble." Now my other friend and I have the same two words in our heads.
Aw, shit. She came back right when we had to leave, so I had to wait until science to hear about the problem. Worst thing ever.
"I gave the sketchbook to the office because those boys were ripping it up" she says. So I got my hands clasped together and I'm about ready to say it.
"Boi."
"I'm sorry! I didn't see what was on the pages until I gave it to her!"
"You didn't know that a huge, detailed penis was in that sketchbook??" Some random ass kid asked. I told you, everyone knew.
"No!"
So after school, the bell rang and I went to the office. My sketchbook was sitting right on the counter, opened at the worst page.
Shit. I asked if I could get it back
"You'll get it eventually." And as if the situation could get worse.
Now before I got an ass whoopen, I told my mom what I did and she said,
"Okay."
But when we went back to get the sketchbook, she was silent. Not a word. So we went home and as soon as we got in the house, right at the door, she beat my ass. I didn't even know she wore a belt until she whooped my ass with it. I couldn't even sit down.
So I went to school, everyone looked at me with so much sympathy and I had to tell them,
"She didn't care."