-*Prologue*-

Marie's P.O.V

   I drowsily opened my heavy eye-lids and glanced at the clock sitting on the edge of my nightstand. It read "7:32." Damnit! I'm going to be late! Today was my first day at ABT(American Ballet Theatre) in NYC. I had already packed my bag for today last night, before I went to sleep. I knew I wouldn't be able to wake up on time. As soon as I slipped on my new black leotard that had a fancy cross-design on the back and pale-pink tights, I trudged down the stairs and grabbed my phone off the kitchen counter, where it had been charging. There were multiple missed calls from Lynn (who was also going to ABT) and my mom. (Not to mention the countless missed alarms) There was not enough time to make breakfast so I decided I too stop at Starbucks on my way to the train station. My long, brunette hair was a complete mess so I went to the bathroom and spent at least 30 minutes putting it into a perfect sock bun.

   As I continued out of my apartment and down the street, "Little Things" played through my headphones. I couldn't help but smile when Niall's part came on. I guessed you could say that I 'fancied' him the most. I loved his carefree personality and how no matter how much hate he got he always told his fans he loved them. As I approached the train station my eyes fell on Lynn who must have been waiting for a while. We boarded the train, but didn't talk much. Neither of us had much of a social life so there wasn't anything we could talk about.

-*Author's Note*-

Our first Fanfic!! Yay! Hope you guys liked the prologue and we'll decide if we should continue or not. Cat is the Author of this one, I just over-view it :3

xox Nicole