Hey, You're Not As Bad As I Thought.

Tests suck, that's the best sentence a student can use to describe the stress it causes without having to light a candle for every profanity that were to escape their lips. However, for Daniel, it was a bit more stressful than the average student. As a kid Daniel has always been distant, not in the way he was literally away from people, he just didn't seem there. Like another part of him was wondering about something that possibly didn't matter, but in fact, he wasn't worrying or contemplating, he was listening.
Daniel did some stupid things sometimes, he was even sent to the consular because of it. Then he'd blame it on his 'imaginary friend' who would drive him up the wall. Therapy would ensue after this, because at the time he was 15. Way to old to be having a friend who none else but he could see. This never affected him though, you'd see him glare at walls, tables, chairs, other places that nothing sat in, because of this he had a very, very, very, limited friend group.
Worrisome, most would say but only Daniel knew, that well... his imaginary friend was actually a demon from hell sent to get him to kill himself. Now, that may be dark, but Daniel has seen him since he was about 13. Yet, he's 20 now, and still the demon named Vigil hasn't drove him over the edge yet, he pretty much sucked at doing anything to make Daniel feel bad.
"You should just kill yourself." Came the slightly high voice, the red headed demon with those same grey-blue eyes stated. Vigil was an odd sort, he wore a large baggy sweater that hung over his thighs. Dark black sweatpants adorned his legs as well as some type of Nike or Adidas. Maybe an off brand underworld product? Daniel through to himself, before rolling his eyes and letting out a small scoff.
"For what? I have life goals you know." The boy said sarcastically, daring grey eyes meeting with the demon no one else could see. The sidewalk clicked under his shoes as he walked, houses passing by him with each stride he took. However while he walked, Vigil floated simply, hands pushing into his pockets of his sweatpants.
"But you're gonna die someday, and why not speed up the process hmm? The quicker you die the quicker you get to see that god of yours eh?" Vigil spoke simply, following Daniel around a corner. Vigil always tried to act tough or scary, but he was a softy, he cried easily, was always awed by human, and found himself pouting after he was unable to make Daniel kill himself. Simply the soft blue-haired boy rolled his eyes and continued to walk.
"Well I'd prefer to get a husband first." The male sighed boredly, before pulling out his phone and shoving the ear buds that were connected to it into his ears. This caused Vigil to give a small frown that pulled at his lips, giving the usual happy or teasing eyes a.... disappointed look to them. That wasn't like Vigil, not at all, the sad look he got was brushed away within a matter of seconds as the demon became transparent and disappeared to who knows where.
Daniel felt a small as he slowly walked up to his home, already hearing his parents bickering at eachother like small children. They loved each other but the two of them butted heads more than they held hands.
Daniel found himself wandering into his house, setting his shoes in the basket in their front room and putting his jacket on a hanger in the closet. He sat down his backpack near the shoe rack and cracked his back before he called out; "I'm home!"

When he heard the two women stop bickering, he rolled his eyes and wandered from their living room into the kitchen where his mother's sat. Hinata was the mother who carried him, she was the one doing most of the scolding to her wife, Erin, who had her blonde hair slid back into a ponytail while Amelia kept her black hair nice down her back, bangs covering her forehead which gave her oriental appearance more of a younger look.
"You come into the house to loud." Scolded his mother, who only left her grey eyes narrowed at him. Erin however raised an eyebrow and rolled her green eyes, smacking her wife's head she scowled. "And you can't wash dishes with laundry detergent, honey." Erin teased, which got another death glare from her lover which turned on heel and seemed to pout upstairs. Which Erin placed her hands on her hips and rolled her eyes.
"I'm going upstairs to do homework, it's a project so I might not eat tonight." Daniel said, eyes meeting with his surprisingly taller mother by about 10 inches. Erin nodded understandingly and ruffled his hair.