Description And Warning.

Calum was born in an orphanage. No one ever wanted him. On his 18th birthday, he was aloud to leave. His life was a rollercoaster going to hell, until he went to the store and bought something that changed his life forever.

His first puff was the worst. He inhaled the smoked and let out a furious trail of coughs. He took another, and then another. He got the hang of the smoke going in and out of his newborn lungs.

After a week later, Calum started smoking other things. The cigarettes were helping, but not a lot. He got some weed from a dealer just south of Dallas. He took his first puff, already used to the smoke, inhaling and exhaling the smoke. He was as relaxed as ever.

As time passed Calum started to get sick. Every time he tried to laugh he would cough afterwards. At one point, his heart gave out. The paramedics got him and actually saved Calum from dying a not honorable death. Calum wanted to die. His pain is inevitable. It will never go away.

A year later, Calum went to jail for possession of weed. He served two years. After that he went to jail three more times for the same action. After a month of getting in and out of jail, Calum was sentenced to Rehab for 18 months. Calum didn't care, as long as the pain went away.

He saw his rehab specialists and his eyes widened. He has never seen a person as beautiful as his specialist.

Michael saw his new patient and thought he just had a little accident. But he was wrong.

Very Wrong
-

Warnings-

BDSM
Addictions
Kinks
Drugs
Smoking
Alcohol
Jail
Cutting
-