Chapter 1

Before I start, I am going to tell you that this is going to be a wild ride. My life is a complete mess, and it's gonna take a lot for you to understand. So, here goes nothing.
First off, my name is Brinley middlebrooks, well, that's actually my old name. I was in a foster home for about 5 years, until this nice family came to adopt me. They had a 15 year old son, and his name was Zach Clayton. He had dreamy eyes, but I knew it couldn't be like that because he was my soon to be BROTHER!!
The car ride home with them was very fun. Zach was lit and Apryll was funny. Zachs very hyper, so he's kinda like me!
When I got to the house, it was gorgeous. My room was upstairs, and it was grey & blue. I was amazed. I looked into my bed, and there was a mac book, and a iPad mini, with a little pink note on the iPad that said "welcome home, Brinley." Awh. They're so nice. I can tell its gonna be a great life.
I was about to head out with my penny board, but Zach rushed out of his room with a iPhone 6s+ box. I opened it, and everything was in there! "Oh my gosh, Zach! Really!" "Yeah, I added my friends numbers in there I think you'll like them!" "Ok thank you! I think I'm gonna head out to g-" "wait! I wanna take you to meet Riley!" "Ok haha, well I guess lets go!"