Get Out of Jail

"You're free to go Rory, the prison guard said as I was ushered through the gate towards the "item keeper" as I called him
"One wallet black"
"Forty dollars"
" a comb"
" and a wedding ring"
"Same things everytime Rory" he said shaking his head "I hope I don't have to see your ugly mug anytime soon and say hi to the misses for me"
"I'll let him know" I said with a backwards wave.
"So I do have a husband" looking over I saw my husband Wally leaning against his motorcycle, smiling I went over to him and kissed him, as I wrapped my arms around him. "Link we have to talk" he said returning the hug. Pulling back I looked at him worried "listen I promise I will be a Boy Scout from now on" leaning in close "that will be the last time I'm caught I promise" I said nibbling at his ear a little.
  "Hey Rory take it somewhere else will you" I so badly wanted to flip off the gate guard but decided against it "yes mother just another minute"
    "Hurry it up" he said
"We ok baby" I said, he looked at me and nodded "we will talk when we get home" he said and climbed on to the back of the bike.
   Looking at the gate guard I saw him give me a "you're in for it" look as well as one that actually looked like sympathy, pulling on my helmet I got on, and revved up the bike and was glad when Wally wrapped his arms around my waist knowing that it meant he couldn't be to pissed at me.
When we got home, our two Dalmatians Pongo and Perdi came running into the room Perdi carrying her adopted kitten Lilo in her mouth, bending down I hugged them both, and took Lilo in my arms and kissed her little nose, I could feel Wallys eyes on my back, waiting for me to give him my attention so we could talk. Putting Lilo down i watched her start running around which made her parents turn their attention to her. Standing up I looked Wally straight in the eyes and waited, "are we ok" I asked swallowing hard.
   Wally looked at me and handed me a letter, looking at him then down at the letter I felt my breath catch and went to sit down,  there where a lot of words on the page but I only saw a few of them "Denied" "unfit" "criminal record" scrunching the paper up in a ball I threw it against the wall,  "I'm sorry" I said looking at my hands, feeling his warm touch on my arm I looked over at him, "we will find an adoption agency that will give us a chance" he said taking my hand in his, I was supposed to provide safety and comfort to him not the other way around.
  "I'm not a very good husband am I" I said holding back tears "you're a great husband" he said leaning against me "we all have our faults Link you can't beat yourself up over them ok, we always find a way, and anyway everyone knows that husbands are the ones that need taken care of" he said as Lilo came running across our laps "and I think for us right now we have enough kids"
   "How did I get so lucky" I said leaning against him as we watched Lilo attack Pongos tail "I have no idea" he said patting my chest
"So" I said pulling Wally up onto my lap , and kissed him, my hand gliding up his shirt, the next thing I know Lilo jumps onto my arm holding on like she is on a tree branch kicking and biting, next was the dogs running over their tails wagging as they licked us both. Laughing I played with Lilo until she let go of my arm and ran to the other side of the couch, the dogs right behind her, and when they caught her Perdi began cleaning her, Pongo laying next to them.
  Wrapping my arms around Wally I hugged him tight "want to take this to the bedroom" I whisper, nuzzling me Wally nodded. Gathering Wally up in his arms I carried Wally into the bedroom, when I heard the "children" get up "not this time kids, this is mommy and daddy time"  I said and with a quick whimper they laid back down
Going into our bedroom I kicked the door closed behind me, "you break it you buy it" Wally said nibbling at my neck. Laying him down on the bed I crawled ontop of him and kissed him, my tongue entwining with his as we both worked off our pants, it has been to long for slow and steady.
As soon as both of us had our clothes off, Wally spread his legs, his breathing quickening, he wanted it now, usually I would make him wait, take it slow and taunt him but I didn't have the will right now I wanted to be inside him now and fuck him into the bed.
Positioning my dick against his hole I waited for him to grab my arms for leverage before sticking it in fast and hard, the moans that escaped his mouth woke up every sense in my body that had been dormant for months. And everytime I hit that sweet spot of his he would moan and spread wider. Letting go of my arm he reached between us and began rubbing my balls . Using one arm for support I moved to other to his cock and began making hard strokes, my thumb tracing the crown of his dick which was slick with pre cum, I could tell he wasn't going to last long and neither was I, looking deep into his eyes, I slammed him a couple more times causing him to yell out and his body to arch, the world became a blur as I released hard into him. His fingers wiping up any leakage that escaped his ass.
Grunting as one last wave of cum exited my body I collapsed ontop of him, my hand sticky and warm from his seed, pulling his hand out from between us Wally stuck his sticky fingers into his mouth and licked and sucked my juices off his fingers. When he was done with his fingers I put mine in and moaned as his tongue wrapped around my fingers and he sucked on them, swallowing his own juices.
"I think you forgot something" Willy said with a small loving laugh as he began rubbing my back "you want it out take it out" I said bitting his shoulder.
"Take it out Link" he said and dug his nails into my back and I moaned "I like that baby" I whispered in his ear, I heard him swallow and moan a little, reaching between us he pulled my cock out which slid right out, and pushed me off him, "as much as I'd love to continue this we have dinner at my dads tonight" Wally said kissing my cheek and sitting up
   Moaning I pulled the blankets up over my head, "come on out of bed mister, my dads boyfriend is going be there tonight and he wants us to meet him" he said pulling the covers off of me, "well I was going let you fuck me against the shower wall but I guess you would rather lay in bed" he said and headed into the bathroom.
    Jumping out of bed I rushed into the bathroom, pulling open the shower door I stepped inside, and just stood and watched as the water sprayed down on Wally, down his back and his ass, I licked my lips, he looked so beautiful with the water glistening off his dark skin. Reaching out I followed the water drops down his back with my finger, the contrast of his dark skin and my light skin made my body even harder, I followed them to the small of his back and down his crack which finally made him moan
"And here I thought you had turned into a mannequin" I purred in his ear.
"I was just making you work for it baby" he said leaning back against me.
"Is that so" I said wrapping my arms around his muscular torso, taking my hands in his he kissed my knuckles, "I love you so much" he whispered
"I love you too baby" I said kissing his neck,
   Letting go of my hands and put his hands on the wall for support, "well are you going fuck me or not" he said
   I let out a low growl "hmm baby I love when you talk like a needn't whore" I said pushing my cock against his opening, no matter how many times we did it with out any lubes or anything it still turned me on everytime, the fact he wants me and my cock in the natural for some reason ignites a fire in me.
   Grabbing his hips for stability I pushed in hard, causing a beautiful moan to escape Wallys lips, moving my right hand off Wallys hips, I took ahold of his hard cock and began moving in and out of him in the same rhythm  I was pumping his cock.
   I grunted and pushed hard against his  prostate causing Wallys body to arch, "yes baby fuck me hard" he moaned and I obliged and began hard fast thrusts my balls slapping noisily into his ass in the water, once again time constraint and being without it for the last three months took its toll and soon I was shooting my load deep into his ass as released into my hand, tired we both slumped against the shower wall, or he did and I slumped ontop of him, kissing the back of his neck I pulled out and we quickly washed up and got out.
    An hour later we were at Wallys dads house, with our two dogs and kitten, who his dad looked thrilled to see when  he opened the door.
   "How is my favorite son in law" he said pulling me into his arms "you need to stop getting yourself into so much trouble" he said in my ear, his voice colder than my dads freeze ray.
   After he hugged Wally and probably told him to keep an eye on me he took us into the kitchen and introduced us to his new boyfriends, Lincoln and Michael, I just stood there frozen,  staring at my uncles.
   "Ok I know this is weird and all these two being your uncles and I'm sorry but I love them." Joe said, looking at Wally he looked just as shocked
    "Dad!" He said  "I don't even know what to say, those are his uncles" Joe sighed and sat down, my uncles standing behind him.
   "Link I know this is a lot but we care about him and we have already talked and we aren't ever going legally get married we couldn't anyway, we just want our families blessing that's all, you never have to tell anyone if you don't want to." My uncle Michael said, I sighed "well if you guys are happy" I said
    "How did you guys even meet" Wally asked still trying to wrap his head around everything.
  "Well they came to Central City looking for asylum since they still are trying to clear their names and the captain accepted and put me on detail and after some time together, we just fell in love" putting my hands on Wallys shoulders I began to massage them making him melt under my touch. Kissing him on the cheek I sat down next to him as Iris, Barry and Eddie brought dinner to the table.
    I couldn't help but notice how much this family loved poly relationships, which I thought was pretty awesome. "So..." I said the silence at the table was deafening, "so" said Barry also looking uncomfortable.
   "Why aren't we all talking anyway" Iris said, which made everyone look at each other before laughter filled the room.
   "I have no idea baby" Joe said laughing, I looked at Wally and was glad to see him relaxed, leaning over " they didn't do this to hurt us and it's not going change anything between me and you, all three of them are adults they can handle themselves and we can handle us, it will be ok" I said softly kissing his ear.
  Wally looked at me and smiled, "you're so beautiful" I said running my finger along his lips. "And your such the charmer" he said kissing my finger "by the way you sounded very adult right then"
"Don't get used it, by the time we get home I'll be that useless pile on the couch again" I said
Smacking me on the arm Wally turned back facing the others "you better not, you have been gone the last few months and there's things I need you to take care of"
Looking over at him I arched an eyebrow "what do you need me to do?"
Sighing Wally looked at me and leaned in close "the yard work, you know I hate doing that, the basement needs cleaned, and of course me" he said his breath hot and needy in my ear, my cock now on full alert.
   "There's still a father in the room" Joe said, looking up i saw his icy glare and to make it worse my uncles were giving me that same look.
   "Back to being in trouble already" Wally said sighing "what am I going to do with you?" I clinched my teeth, Wally loved teasing me, he loved driving me crazy anytime we where out"
  He heard Eddie snicker first and then the other two,
  "Ok me and those two I think will go into another room" Joe said standing up, as did the other two but as uncle Lincoln passed by me, "I'll keep them busy, well you two go upstairs and do your business"  my face heated up, it seemed weird that my uncle / in law was giving me an opening to go drag my lover upstairs to fuck him.
As soon as he walks out I jump onto my feet, "sit down" Wally said "what are you 14" Wally said annoyed shaking his head
"Sorry" I said sheepishly and sat down
"You ok Link" Iris said reaching out across the table and grabs my hand
"Ya Lincoln just caught me off guard, and plus you're brother keeps taunting me over here"Iris shook her head and looked at her brother "you two need a hobby that isn't each other, you don't see Eddie and Barry wanting it all the time" she said with pursed lips, I had to hold my laughter at look on Barry's and Eddies face and pointed at her indicating it's her that doesn't want it all the time.
Smiling I leaned back into the chair, and rubbed the back of Wallys neck "I'll get more beer" I said and so it begins