Chapter 1. "Intuition"

People say a women's "sixth sense" exceeds everything. She may guess your intentions way before you manifest them. It's a radar women use to safeguard themselves from atrocities.

Sometimes, when any of your classmates is going to aim something at you or when you meet someone who seems fake, you get a gut feeling, right?

"Intuition" was something unknown to me. My mum used to tell me that I used to be a really dumb child in my early childhood. Kids would make fun of me. I never used to be the girl who was a whole load of tantrum. As I look through my old photos, I always find myself calm, with a little quirk on my mouth. I never grinned in photos. My teeth were poorly aligned in my early 10s and in late 10s, I was having some horrible wire embedded into my teeth. Making me uglier than ever.

A women's Intuition alarms her when someone is stalking. I remember getting followed all the way to my home, by a strayed creepy dog. It was not until I knocked my home's door that I realized that a pitbull was before me. He was in pathetic condition but tamed. I begged my Mum to keep it. Though, she's always been a pushy one, she let me keep it. We two became the best buddy.

I was short, plump and my face, round, white and chubby. I believed my whole life, I wasn't beautiful. There was hardly anyone who ever told me I was cute. Great drawback it was. Never did I felt confident of my appearance. What deteriorated my self esteem further was this horrible acne. My cheeks were always red. Not because I blushed but because of pimples. I don't know why my acne was concentrated on my cheeks. It was gross. I remember children asking me, when I came back to school after vacations of Grade 6th, "What's with your face?"
"Just some acne."
"Why?"
"Summer after affects probably." I'd smile and walk away sadly.
Even some of my school's teachers didn't pardon me. They'd point me out and suggest some remedies that I'd never try.