The beginning apocalypse

SIX years ago..

The white snow carpeted floor with penguins staring the giant who just lands on this continent with a mask on his nose...

"I want the ship to be anchored right there and build our crypt here " says he to his minions, which is 7 ft high with bones wrapped with White skin and a drop of sweat on its nose which eventually freezes " yes!! Master Bane "  hastily replies the minion . 

" league of shadows , never dies they just diffuse" bane whispers to Miranda Tate , we never found how Miranda and bane survived from batman but they did ..

" don't try to please with such words,  now get on to work.. we must build a mill to extract the venom  under the crust, which will bring the invincibility that would Crush the enemies... " proclaims Miranda

".. and the batman " adds bane

AND NOW...

" an unusual behavior is noted on Antarctica, its starting to melt !!! The geologists who are sent to inquire about, are reported missing . we hear strange news from the captain of the ship HMS arrow head, which boarded these geologists. he says that he waited  for the rest to arrive for 3 days but none were reported . also he pictured a giant creature with green light waves radiating around it , the biologist in cal tech university , CA, says that it might be the mutation of walrus due to the more U.V rays falling on Antarctica....." 

the T.V goes mute..

" Oh Gordon!!! glad to see you its been 6 years huh ? u have grown old " bruce wayne  warmly welcomes the detective gordon

" Yeah! bruce and the crimes are raising, robin could not stand alone , will u help him on the field as  batman now? "

"Im sorry gordon i spent 6 years in leisure and gradually lost my martial skills and strength"

"Master wayne !!! tony is on line he wants to make a deal " says alfred who turns to Gordon " Bruce have just returned from his retirement!!! he is no more fighting "

Bruce takes the phone..

" Am i talking to .... "  wayne thinks "... tony?"

" You wish!!! "

"Okay What's the matter

"hmmm i have a far superior technology which i personally developed as a present for your friend batman !!! and i also have some news about antartica "

" So whats it ? "

" Nah!! would you understand what i talk ? u r just a millionaire but not an intelligent . send ur friend instead to talk "

"Uggh .. okay when and where ?"

" Now and to my burnt down house in Malibu "

Bruce cradled the telephone and turned to alfred " Is my suit ready "

" sir yess but....... u are now a bit old and i cant send u alone " 

" Well im going with robin then "  says bruce 

Yes robin is in action and i have a great surprise in next chapter... this one must have been boring but I thought I could save the interesting part for the next chapter keep reading please and also remember this is is my first work...