chapter 1: second chance mate

Huxley's pov

as he parked in front of the catering company Murray's catering pain Pierced his heart as he thought of his beautiful late wife and mate Blythe who'd died in childbirth with their son zephyr almost 5 year's ago she would be so proud of their precious little man who was into reading and sport's just like him but had her free adventuresome spirit fighting back tears of pain and loss he got out of his truck grabbing his car key's and wallet he locked his truck and walked into the catering company when he walked in he was hit with 3 delicious Smell's strawberries raspberries and Honey his wolf thunder and his tiger blade were on high alert as he followed the Smell's that's when he saw one of the most beautiful women he'd ever had the pleasure of seeing mate they both said at the same time and he was stunned he could tell she was as well second chance mate's were very very rare and beautiful and few were gifted with them of course he thought if your mom was the moon goddess and a very overprotective mommy that changed things in a big way.

Esmeralda's pov

as she stared at her sexy second chance mate she was still stunned even as his delicious Smell's of woodsmoke hickory and pistachios floated into her nostrils her wolf Holly and falcon majestic were purring in happiness as her sexy second chance mate cleared his throat and said well hello my beautiful second chance mate I'm Huxley Murillo king of all werewolf's and your mate she smiled at him shyly and said I'm Esmeralda Murray and your my second chance mate as well Huxley Murillo king of all werewolf's he smiled at her and locked their Lip's gently in a passionate and loving kiss which she returned tummy full of butterflies and lust.