the concert.

Jessie (Jessica) Stars
Age-18
DOB-MARCH 18,1998
sexuality- Pansexual
Has-Self harmed,Depression, Anxiety, Autism.
She's also related to Bryan.

Jessie's p

Jessie's p.o.v
I was waiting in line to meet MDE. I'm really nervous but also excited. I got to the doors and I can see my cousin Bryan Stars. He doesn't know I'm here so I'm going to surprise him. When it was my turn to take a picture with them I walked up to them and Bryan realized who I was.
"Omg Jessie you came to the tour! I missed you so much"he said hugging me. I smiled," I missed you too!" I said.

I looked at the rest of the MDE people and they smiled because I think some of them knew who I was. Probably Bryan talked about me.
"Guys did Bryan talk about me??!?" I asked
"Yup" they all said in unction. I smiled.
*time skip*
"Thank you Fort Worth for being a awesome crowd we love you and congratulations to the new couple in the audience! That really made my day." Johnnie said smiling.
The concert ended and I was waiting for Bryan to come out so I can tell him a surprise I have for him.
*40 minutes later*
after all of the fans leave Bryan came out only seeing me.
"Hey Bryan, guess what?" I said excited
He looked confused a little bit but then said"what?"
"I'm going on tour with you guys mom said!" I said excited and smiled and hugged me.
"I get to spend time with my fav cousin Yay" he said.
*in the tour bus*
"Ahh Johnnie.no no bad" Bryan yelled as Johnnie tried to pull Bryan's pants down once again. Everyone on the bus laughed.

Ohh BTW the guys were really excited when they found out I was going to be on this tour with them.

I seen Shannon looking at me so I looked at her and she blushed and looked away, I smiled and looked down. Tyler came in the room and sat next to Shannon and kissed her. Cute..but I really like her,I'll get over it tho..hopefully.. I thought.