Platonic Sex (Larry One-Shot)

Platonic Sex

             "What do you mean, we can't sit next to each other?" Harry asked as all five boys stood around the tables in the interview room, glancing over at one of their security guards.

              "I meant on the bus." The guy said, holding his clipboard down by his hip and making sure all of them were situated before going backstage to make sure their next interview was ready to be set up.

               It wasn't an uncommon thing in the two years that they've been together to be told where to sit or whom to sit next to, but recently they'd been limiting how much Harry and Louis sat together. Neither of the boys noticed that it reoccured more often now than before, but every time it did, Louis would get upset.

              "I'll bloody hell sit on your lap if I want to." Louis snarled, and all of the boys just stared sympathetically as Harry patted his hand.

                Louis and Harry were closer than the other boys and they all accepted that. They had known eachother sooner than the other boys, and something about them was just...right. It had been Louis and Harry since the beginning, so watching management try to seperate them for -what appeared to be- no reason was hard.

               Not that any of them said anything directly to management. They would only give hushed words of comfort to the two boys, who for the most part comforted themselves with a quick hug or a peck on the cheek before everything returned to normal- now was no exception.

               Louis rolled his eyes, but took Harry's comforting hand in his own before their eyes met. Blue with green in the middle met eyes that changed between blue and green, only for a second before looking away immeditaly to observe the studio.

              They had a long schedule of interviews for today, but they were currently doing an interview for Much Music. The interviewer wasn't there yet, but the rest of the studio was buzzing with people.

              "I hope they don't ask us about What Makes You Beautiful..." Niall said, more to make conversation than anything.

              "We've already been asked twi-" "Three times." "We've been asked about it three times today and there isn't much to say. No one even asked about our Live While We're Young or Gotta Be You video....." Liam said, continueing once Niall interupted him.

              "Well, What Makes You Beautiful is catchy..." Harry said, but all of the boys groaned, but before they could complain any further a short Asian lady walked over, offering her hand to everyone one of them.

              "Ill be interviewing you guys, so have a seat, get comfortable." They all smiled politely, Zayn pulling her chair out for her before they sat at the tables.

              Zayn was the first to realize (As he's always smarter than the other boys) that the interviewer wasn't rigid or formal. She leaned forward on her elbows, smiling and teasing them in a non-flirtatious way (Zayn was shocked, how could she resist Harry's curls? But of course, Harry was too distracted looking at Louis that he wouldn't have noticed anyways.)

              The interview was fun for all of the boys, Liam staying mostly quiet and Niall laughing every couple seconds when Louis said something. Harry and Louis seemed to be the most talkative, both using gestures with their hands as they spoke. They were seperated a bit, a few tabled being pushed together with Zayn, Niall, and Liam sharing one, and those two sharing one.

              At some point, the conversation turned to Harry's 'habit' of stripping. Harry kept his clothes on, it wasn't like he was addicted to being naked or a nudist in any sorts, all of the boys understood that it felt nice to be naked occassionally, but the fans still enjoyed it.