chapter 1

Annamenaa

I was in my dad office, helping him stash away money. My momma was never around, she left right after I was born. Crazy right? My dad and big brother is all I got, they raised me.

I'm 21, just turned it but act as if I was on this planet before. I stayed with my dad, he is a druglord. He got my brother in Cali moving work while I stayed low and did hit jobs. I started when I was 15, and It wasn't pleasant. Blood everywhere, killing witnesses, families, then acting as If I didn't do anything. It started haunting me at 18 but I already had too many bodies on my hand.

"Yo' brother need yo help out there in Cali." My dad said and I laughed.

"Im not leaving ATL for no ratchet ass California." I grabbed my Louie handbag and car keys.

"Mena it wasnt no choice, yo flight leaves at 4. Pack everything." I looked at him with squinted eyes.

"The fuck?" He stood up from his desk."Im a grown ass woman."

"Yeah well is this 'Grown Ass Woman' ain't buying all this designer shit. Mena don't play with me, you ain't got no fucking choice. Go on." He said, shooing his hand away.

I rolled my eyes and went on my way. I got back to my house, my stuff was already packed up. I didn't need nobody packing up my shit.

A knock was at my door and it was my dad chauffeur, telling me we only had 30 minutes before my flight left.

__________________________________

Anthony
"Man where the hell is my sister?" I asked, looking over this airport one more time.

"Fam chill, she coming." Jamal said, texting away on his phone. Jamal was my main nigga, my homeboy. Blood couldn't make us any closer.

"You don't even know how she look to be saying she coming." I started laughing.

We saw a thick lightskin girl walking up, with plenty suitcases behind her. She took of her Gucci shades and looked around.

"There go her bean head ass." I said, waving my hands up.

"Damnnn, that's yo' sister?" Jamal said and I nodded. "She fine as hell."

"Brotherrrr!" She squealed, running into my arms.

"Girl I ain't seen you in a few years." I said, hugging her tight then letting her go.

"And who is this?" She mugged the fuck out of Mal.

"I'm Mal." He mugged the fuck out of her.

"Come on, y'all needa fix y'all faces. Lets go." We helped put her things away while she gossiped on the phone.

"Ain't nothing changed, huh?" I muffed her head and opened the backseat door for her.

"Nawl, I'm not getting in no damn back seat. I think buddy is tho." She said, pointing to Mal.

"I ain't getting in no fucking back seat. Shordy you geeking foreal, this my car anyways." He said, chuckling. Mena rolled her eyes and got on the phone.

"Daddy?.... Anthony friend ain't trynna cooperate with me, whats the move?" I knew exactly what she meant. Jamal wasn't no sucka though so I just ended this whole situation.

"Imma sit in the back, Jamal drive, and you sit in the passenger seat." I said, shaking my head.

We got to my penthouse and she acted like she ain't wanna stay here.

"This it?" She mugged the place I pay 3,500 for every month.

"Get yo' boogie ass out my car." Mal said, clenching his jaw.

"Boogie? Nigga where!? Ill fuck you up!" She took out her hoop earrings. See, Anthony wasn't about to have this shit today. I got Mena out the car and told her go inside. She was most definitely a brat, She stomped her entire way inside.

"Man yo' sister a trip, she don't know how these Cali motherfuckas work." He said, getting her suitcases out the trunk.

"Imma tell her lil ass about it, but she ain't no pussy. Trust me fam, she'll pop a motherfucka quick." I said, laughing. Jamal knew I was serious because I was the same way. I just wasn't bipolar, I knew how to keep myself under control.