Walking to school

(John and Azul in the pic)
John's POV
Peep peep peep!!
I woke up to the sound of my alarm inturupting my sleep. Today is the first day of 8th grader. I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a 30 min shower. I put on a black t-shirt with 'swag' in the middle in white. My black jeans, black and grey jacket, and my black jordans. I put on my black baseball hat. I got my phone and back.

I have everything a guy could wich for. I have money, a car, mansion, etc. Girls want me and guys want to be me.

I like seen people getting hurt thats why I hurt people. I started walking to school and saw Azul. She's so beautiful. Her hair is really long and beautiful. She has pretty eyes blue ocean/ neon green. Even her name is beautiful. She will never like a guy like me. She likes guys that Care about their education. That are nice, good, that respect girls, treat girls like they deserve. Also how could she like me when I'm hurting her all the time. When I hurt her I'm hurting myself too but I don't want to loose my popularety. I just want to tell her 'I Love You' but I can't.

"Hi John" I heard Lexi shout from the other sidewalk.

"Hi babe" I replied back.

"Ready to start school" she said

"Not really" I replied crossing The streat.

We started cashing up to Azul because Lexi wanted to do something. She stopped and kissed me in front of her. I notice she walked away. Also she might of been crying. I wanted to asker if she was ok but Lexi stopped me.
_________________________________________

Azul's POV
(FLASHBACK (September 8, 2012)
I was breathing heavily, I was scared. He touched my breast. I was screaming for help but nobody heared me.
"No no no !!!!! Helpppp!!! Don't touch me!!!" I cried while trying to punch him. "Nooooooo!!!!!!!!" )

"Noooooooooo!!!" I woke up to the flashback I had. I was breathing heavily and sweaty. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and put on my undergarments. I put on my black jeans, neon blue T-shirt.

I brushed my hair with my fingers. Is my first day in 8th grade. I'm so excited because I don't get to see these kids anymore, next year. Yet, I wasn't much happy because of the flash back I had earlier. I started walking to school.

While I was walking I was thinking about my pass what had happen that night. I heard people walking and talking behind me. I didn't pay attention to their conversation I was to bussy in my own thoughts. I started crying. I saw that it was John and Lexi. They stopped in front of me but I walked away.

I got to school and went straight to my looker. I saw Jonh and Lexi Laughing at me for no reason.

"I love your outfit today," Lexi said with sarcaDiscusting ink se lools pretty," Jonh said which made me smile and Lexi mad.

"Yea pretty discusting," she sale with her mad voice.

Discusting your self, my best friend, sole mate said to me.

"True," Jonh said.

Bitch plz.

I laughed a little. I went to The restroom and I started talking to my best friend. I call her Milly.

'You need to tell him, then he will stop bothering you and treat you like You deserve.'

'I can't. What if he doesn't kike me.' I replied back todo her.

'I'm sure he likes you, I've seen The way he looks at you.'

'That's not true.' I replied.

'But you do, you love hin and Yourself know it.'

She was right I love Jonh. The way he smiles. He's eyes are pretty, blue ocean. The way he dresses. Yet I can't like him. He's with Lexi and he's a bad boy. He will never like a girl like me. He needs someone that's pretty, nice body, nice hair, eyes, and someone that's rich and popular.

After that the bell for 1st hour rang.