Untitled Part 1

It was drizzling. Drizzling on a cold night in a graveyard. People outside the graveyard were hurrying home, because it was to be worse.
Bart watches the people running by. He sat on a gravestone. He watches the people with a frown. He used to be like them.
but he got "accidentally" by a man who was angry at his cousin. He was the one to be killed. Not him. He hugs himself, shaking.
he remembers that day so well. He felt blood tears fall to the ground as he sobs, soaked by the rain.
Jaime was running. He was running to the graveyard. He wanted to meet the banshee he met that day. They visit and talk to each other a lot.
he runs and runs, trying to get to the graveyard. Finally when he got there, he saw the banshee and smiles.
but his smile went to a sad frown when he saw he was crying. He can already guess. Before he died, his cousin, the shot, everything. He walks over, already soaked to the skin. He didn't mind the rain. He got to the undead male and whispers softly. "Bart....." The ghost gasp and looks up at him, crying. "J-Jaime...."
Jaime walks over and hugs the ghost. "Want to talk about it?" Bart shook his head hugging the human close, shaking. They stay there, hugging each other tightly. Sure it would look like Jaime is hugging the air to some. But he was hugging Bart, his friend. Even he had fallen for a ghost.
its true, since he met Bart, Jaime has fallen for him, couldn't never stop thinking about him. It was weird but it felt right.
after Bart calm down, he looks up at Jaime and smiles. "Thanks Jaime"
Jaime smiles softly and cups his face, wiping his bloody tears away. "Always"
Bart blushes to his warm hands. He blushes when he even thinks about the other. Even if he's a ghost.
soon they look into each other's eyes. Both blush heavily and look nervous but deep in thoughts of the other.
"Bart I....." The Hispanic started but got lost at words.
"I don't get it....." The small male looks to the side, blushing heavily. "Why is it....that we...." Jaime slowly leans in. Bart gasp softly but he soon also leans in slowly. Soon their lips touch each other in a soft warm kiss.
their lips slowly move with each other. Both their eyes close. Bart places his hands on the other's shoulders. Jaime places his hands on the others waist. The kiss was slow but also passionate.
soon they broke the kiss, looking at each other, blushing. They also look dazed from the kiss. Soon something inside them snap.
their lips press together again, their tongues soon finding each other. Bart moans softly into the kiss. Jaime gave a groan in the kiss.
he didn't know kissing a ghost, especially one he loves felt so hot. The other thought the same. He hasn't kissed like this in never.
Jaime didn't know how. But he was now in the deepest part of the woods near the graveyard. Bart was kissing his neck.
soon their clothing were half removed. Their tongues touching each other. Kisses going down the ghost's skin.
Jaime kisses and licks the other's neck, placing with his chest. Bart moans to this, arching his back, panting with a few moans in the mix.
then Jaime unbuckles his pants. He never thought he be having sex with someone who was undead. But it was Bart so it felt right to him.
he opens the other's legs and thrust into him. Bart gasp out, teary eyes. It did hurt but he nods for the other to continue.
Jaime kisses him which he kisses back. He starts moving slowly. He moans to this, he was grateful for him going slow. Soon they went faster, moaning louder and louder. They held each other close. Their lips connected in a deep kiss.
Jaime thrusts harder and faster. Bart cries out moaning even louder breaking the kiss, moaning mess. They held onto each other tightly.
soon they felt close. Their movements got quicker and quicker but then they scream out each other's names and climax together, panting hard.
"J-Jaime...." Bart pants heavily. "I....I...." But Jaime finish for him. "Te amo carnino" Jaime kisses him with tongue which Bart kisses back with a moan.
soon afterwords, Jaime and Bart were laying on the ground cuddling close.
"so now we're lovers right?" Bart asked looking up at him.
Jaime nods and kiss his forehead. "Yeah....but hey it's worth it"
it will be weird having a ghost as a lover/boyfriend. But hey, it's all worth it as they continue to lay there, shelter from the still drizzling rain with smiles.