A Zux FanFiction (Remake)

A Zux FanFiction.

It was morning and baby lux came over to ZAYNS and Harry's "hey little bubah!" Zayn smiled.

Everyone including Niall Louis and Liam smiled and Harry, "shall we go shopping for toys?" Zayn asked sweetly baby Lux nodded so they all got dressed and headed out.

Zayn held luxes hand and so did Harry. She walked in the mall everyone waved and thought what a wonderful girl.

"Shall we get a toy?" Zayn asked

"Yes please!" Baby lux clapped the boys all awed.

They entered the biggest toy store ever "oooh goody!" Lux smiled, seeing all the toys in the world.

"You can have everything!" Niall said lux smiled

"Yah! Uncle Harry Zayn and Liam and Louis and Niall you are the best!"

The boys clapped and picked one of everything of the shelves.

Baby lux clapped her hands in excitement.

They went to the till with a swimming pool full of toys the woman couldn't even scan the toys.

They went back home lux opened her toys one by one and by the time the day had ended she had played with every toy.

Zayn put Lux to sleep and sang a baby version of one thing a lullaby he put a new cuddly teddy by her and said good night.

The boys went to play with some of luxes toys "i like this woody and buzz lightyear toy!" Liam said vrooming it about

"I like this chicken food set!" Niall said pretending to eat the chicken

"I like the carrots that Zayn bought from asda!" Louis smiled

Biting into them

"I like- wait who put this here?" Harry asked crossly all the boys laughed it was a snake and Harry hated snakes.

"I like this hair styler kit!" Zayn smiled

Thy all played with luxes toys and cleared up for her to choose what she wanted to play with tomorrow.

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Hope you all liked this chapter! It's the first one, so please vote and like for the next chapter, isn't it better than the original?