New Beginnings

Chapter I:Rebith
It was a stormy day in Achievement City and Ryan was improving his house, he told Geoff that the roof leaks frequently and the walls don't retain heat and he'll be renovating for the next week.

He was working on his stone roof when lightning struck him and Edgar the Cow and light started glowing from him and an Ender Pearl started flying into Edgar. Ryan quickly jumped down and opened up the hole and there layed a baby boy in leather.

Ryan quickly picked him up and covered the crying boy in his suit jacket. "Shhh shhh..." Ryan said in a calm voice, which is very odd for him. "I'll keep you safe... John."
And like that, The Mad King became a nice father to John.

Chapter II: Introductions

Ryan finished his house quickly and tucked John in a small bed that he crafted.

The next morning
Ryan woke up and ate a pork chop and fed John a small carrot.

The Gents and Lads were all talking about the storm and saw Ryan walk out with something in his arms.

"Hey Ryan, whatcha got there?" Ray said looking at him. "Guys," Ryan said, "meet John Haywood, my son." "Son?!!!?" The lads and gents said in unison. "Who's the mother than?" Geoff said, smirking. "There was no moth-" Ryan said, as John teleported onto Gavins lap, holding his creeper scarf, giggling softly.

Gavin picked up John and smiled. "Then how is he here?" The young brit said. "I was renovating my home and lightning struck me, an ender pearl and edgar, and he just showed up and edgar was gone." Ryan explained.

Chapter III: A Prince becomes powerful

18 years later

"Cmon Gav, you need to get better at blocking a teleportation attack" John said as he helped a defeated Gavin up from the ground. "I'm sorry my prince, I won't fail you again." Gavin said to the young heir to Ryan's throne. "I told you before Gavin, please call me John, I hate being thought of as a superior to all of you, I want to be your equal." John said, sheathing his sword, "Enderbane." "Now, let's get your armor fixed." Gavin said, smiling at his friend and potential king.

The two friends walked to Meg's Blacksmith. Meg saw Gavin and gave him a kiss on the cheek and shook John's hand. "Hey boys, what can I do for you." Meg asked her boyfriend and prince. "Nothing much, just a new shoulder pad for John's iron armor" Gavin said, handing Meg the chest piece. "How much will this cost?" He added. "About twenty gold, I need to get more iron ore." Meg said, sadly. "Here, I'll pay for it Gav" John said, handing Meg a sack of 100 gold coins. "This should help you out with your shop, and take all the time you need for my armor, I don't care." "Thank you so much my prince" Meg said, bowing to John. "You're welcome Meg." John replied, walking to the coach with Gavin.

At the roofed forest

"Alright John, being well with a sword won't cut it in a war, you must learn to use trees to your advantage." Michael said, jumping across treetops and hitting practice dummies.

"Okay Michael" John said, jumping from branch to branch silently and stabbing practice dummies.

"Well done, that will be all for today." Michael said, applauding his student.

All of a sudden a huge explosion was heard from the castle. "Oh no, dad!" John said as he started running, grabbing his sword and bow. "Michael, hurry." He shouted over his shoulder. They ran to the castle and saw it was burning and that there was no sign of King Ryan.

John teleported into the castle and started looking for his father. "Dad, dad where are you?" John screamed into the halls. John then heard a baby crying and teleported to her. There was a little girl with a small tag that read "Millicent". He picked her up and put her in his cloak, and found Ryan under a broken table with broken legs. "Dad! Here." John said as he lifted the shards of the table of of his father and teleported him Ryan and Millicent out of the castle as it collapsed.

Everyone in Achievement Village rushed towards the castle and saw John help his injured father out and they cheered for him.

That night
In the old "Kung Fu house Ryan was being helped by the town doctor "Caleb" and decided to adopted Millicent, who he nicknamed Millie and his father approved saying that he would've done the same.

Chapter IV: Rise of the new King
20 years later

Ryan had just passed away and it was the day of John's crowning. He walked in front of the mirror and combed his black hair so it looked a little neat but ruffled it up so it looked natural. He put on his black suit and smiled when he saw his sister Millie walk up to him and smiled saying, "Dad would be so proud if he could see us."

John opened the doors to the great Hall and all of the attendants clapped at their prince. He walked to the priest Father Gus Sorola and kneeled.
"This year has been a sad on for the Kingdom, his majesty King Ryan Haywood has passed away and has left his children heartbroken. But we are blessed by having our Prince, John Haywood willing to take up the crown." Gus said, placing the silver crown on his head and whispered, "You will be a good king, my friend." "Now" he said aloud, "rise, King John Haywood." John arose and faced the crown who cheered. "Thank you Father Gus, now, let this Kingdom know, we are a great city, and we will always be powerful, and I will make us legendary!!!" John said to the crowd and sat on this golden throne.