Another Day of Hell... Great

BTW guys this is what Sydney looks like without her stuff on. Also she's just walking around when she would look like this.

(Not edited)----------------------------------------------------     This morning I woke up like a princess

(Not edited)
----------------------------------------------------
   This morning I woke up like a princess... not, today I woke up with a cold bucket of water to the face.... As I snap open my eyes I then see my BFF Izzy in front of me with an empty bucket, I immediately shoot out of bed which results in me headbutting Izzy and me very attractively face planting into the floor, I don't why everyone puts waking up in a comfy bed and stretching their arms and the sun shining brightly through the windows because I don't know ANYONE who wakes up to THAT every day. "Ughhhhh.... Another day of hell..." I mutter into the floor with Izzy groaning and holding her head, "Ya know, you didn't have to kill all my brain cells...." She mutters to me. "I know but it's payback for this morning," I say trying to cover up the embarrassment of headbutting my BFF, as I got to my walk in closet, yes I am rich, mostly because I'm a famous dancer by the name of Sydney Brooks, but my real last name is Stats, seriously, do you see now why I changed my name for dance? On the bright side that makes it much easier to be a "nerd". Anyways, the only person that knows about my secret is Izzy, nobody else thinks the nerd Sydney Stats is actually Sydney Brooks, and that's the way I like it. I have to go undercover as a nerd so I go to my half of the closet that has nerd clothes and put on a Bears (BTW I live in the subs of Chi town) sweatshirt and some leggings before putting in my contacts to hide my  purple-gold eyes and replace them with green then drying out my long firery hair then putting it up into a bun and putting on my ugly brown wig over it, but not before putting on my glasses and retainer, by then I have 15 minutes before school starts so I run down 3 stories, yes I have a 4 story house not including our basement and my parents left me at the age of 13 so I started dancing. I grabbed an apple and headed out to my Ford, if course I have better cars but I don't want to attract attention so I race to Willowbrook high school as a senior so yes I can drive. I walk in having 10 minutes to spare so I pull out my earbuds and put them in a walk into class, of course me bring the first one there so that I can avoid all the amazing peeps in meh lief (note the HUGE AMOUNTS OF SARCASM) and everyone. I sit down and  listen to music like T Swiftie's Blank Space and Shake it off, Ariana Grande's Focus, etc. since I'm great friends with ally hen and sometimes dance with them on tour or on music vids, until the bell rings and everyone floods in. The day passes by quickly and before you know it I'm home taking off my nerd stuff and putting on my stuff to dance to my routine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so this is the first chapter guys and I hope you enjoy it!! Also I'm going to try and update weekly but I'm not making any promises. Bai guys!!