Take A Bite Out Of My Heart ;♥

Part 1.

“Tom are you sure they’re gonna like me?” I bowed my head, I was currently stood outside my bestfriend Tom Parker”s house, the house he shared with four other lads who were now known as The Wanted.

“Calm down Gemma, they’ll blooming love ya, you’re ma mate!”

I fixed my friend and pulled my dress down before flashing a smile at Tom.

“Yeah, mate”

He winked.

“Watch out though, you’re 18 and Nath’s just turned 18. He’ll be after you like a shot!”

I brushed myself down again

“Nathan. He’s the youngest right? Well, you should know me by now Parker. I like men, not boys.”

He let out a low chuckle before placing his hand on the small of my back, guiding me through the main door, straight to my left was another, I stopped in front of it and turned to face Tom.

“Are you sure they won’t mind Tom?”

He rolled his eyes and backed me against the wall, leaning forwards slowly, his lips grazed my ear.

“They won’t mind.” His voice gruff and dry, sending shivers down my spine. He pulled away and winked.

“C’mon you.” He reached out and grabbed my hand, kicking open the door and walking in.

“Fuck sake Tom, if you kick the door again it’ll fall down!” I hid behind him shyly, never mind the fact I wasn’t a shy person at all.

“Alright calm down Max” Tom laughed holding his hands up in defeat “there’s someone I’d like you all to meet” with one sharp tug Tom had pulled me out in front of him. I stopped and looked around, I knew who The Wanted were fairly well.

They were all over the place now constantly on the TV, Radio. Everyone was talking about them.

Nathan and Max were sat together, Jay on his phone and the chair and Siva sat on an ipad.

“This is Gemma!” I raised my hand and waved at them.

Max smiled, waving back. As did Siva and Jay. Nathan however sat glaring, his expression annoyed.

This shocked me, whenever The Wanted were on TV Nathan was always baby faced, his skins smooth, his hair perfect, smiling proudly. But now his hair was messy, covered by a cap so you could only make out his fringe, his skin look rough, stubble covering his jaw and a deathly frown drawn on his face.

“This is the third one this week Tom” he grumbled, loud enough for us all to hear.

“Nathan shut up.” Max hissed from beside him.

“What are you on about Nathan?” Tom hissed, moving forwards as he placed his hand on my hip.

“Oh, sorry. Let me rephrase myself, what time will you be leaving in the morning and will I need my headphones in tonight?” He huffed, throwing both dirty looks at me and Tom.

I pulled myself out of Tom’s grip and stood with my back to the room.

“What the fucks his problem?” I growled, loud enough for him to hear, but quiet enough for him not to say anything.

“He thinks were together” he tutted I let out a loud laugh and clutched my stomach, causing Tom to join in and the other to stare at us.

“Me and this git?” I breathed between laughs “I’ve known our Parker since I was around 3, you think I’d do anything with him? You’re mental mate!”