Prologue

Flashback:

"I love you."
"I love you too."
"You're cute."
"You're being loved now."

"He never liked your grimy ass!!!"

......

"Get out of my head, Lexi!" I screamed as I got out of bed for the umpteenth time that night. I looked at the clock. 3:17 a.m. Great... I pulled out my phone and checked my messages for the fourth time in half an hour. The two words popped out at me as if I wasn't going to be able to see it. No messages. I went to check my Facebook messenger, and saw that there weren't any new messages there either.

"He never liked your grimy ass. He never liked your grimy ass. He never liked your grimy ass."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

It had been four months since he broke up with me, and stopped talking to me, all for Lexi... And drugs... He told me he loved me, and I finally said it back. The feels are still there, and part of me will never want to lose him, but the bigger part wants me to forget and move on. I remember when we first started talking, and I wish I had that boy back, instead of the shut down, druggie boy that's left of him. I really shouldn't even think his name.

Garrett...

Damn. I just thought about NOT saying his name, so his name popped right into my head. Alright Cass, get yourself together. He DOES NOT love you. He never did. He played you. Screw him.