Prologue

April 1, 2016 12 AM

Abigail proceeded toward her locker as Amanda held her ponytail from the back and compelled her to stop and frown.

"What Amanda?" Abigail tried to hide her term papers from her.

"Wanna hang out with us today?" She asked, trying to pretend that she was not after her papers.

"Um well I guess I want. But what's the occasion?"

"Nothing. Its Friday. Thought of preparing ourselves for the weekend."

"Blood fool! Why are you thinking about weekend? Its going to be a seven days holiday. "

Amanda giggled, "Holy shit, stop joking."

"I ain't. There really is holiday, for the renovation of our auditorium and science labs."

Amanda's eyes sparkled with the shine of thousand stars. Abigail knew why, she was planning for her first date.

"Anyways. Then I think you will have no problem to appear at Gloria Jean's by one."

"Yes certainly. I think we should go together. I don't know where's that. "

"Come on! Just stop being a nerd! You don't even know what Gloria Jean's is." Amanda exclaimed as she left for her class.

Abigail smiled. Amanda sounded rude, but she had a really kind heart. Being her best friend, Abigail knew it well. She sighed, such a nice girl didn't have a good fate. She was so alone and wanted to hook up with a real man. She has always believed that classic motto, showing skin will attract men, but showing attitude will always attract the right man.

Shoving her term papers inside the locker, Abigail stepped back and noticed the time. She decided to spend this hour at the computer lab but Jason bumped on her way.

"Hasta la vista Ms. Jones! What's up?" Jason was always a cheerful lad.

"Nothing. Um, just off to the lab to do some designing. What about you?"

"Ha ha, actually Amanda and I are hanging out."

Abigail smirked, "Count me in. Amanda asked me as well."

"The more the merrier." Jason walked off shaking his head. He was known as the psycho of their school. He didn't have plenty friends, just few.

1 PM The Elevator

Amanda got in the elevator with Abigail and Jason. She pushed the close button when it opened again. Heather and Erik were trying to get on as well.

Three of them got excited seeing these two. Heather was the homecoming prom queen of their highschool and Erik was the most viral singer. Both of them made a perfect couple.

"Hello guys! Whats up? " Heather asked getting on the elevator.

"Cool" said Abigail.

"Dumbass" remarked Amanda.

"Good" Jason replied yawning, "I just wanna throw myself on the bed as soon as I get home."

All of them laughed at once. Abigail stared at the liftscreen. It was descending from the ninth floor.

"So Heather and Erik, we are going to have some coffee. Would you like to join?" Asked Amanda.

"Certainly,I love your company guys!" exclaimed Erik. They nodded, they loved Erik's too.

Abigail didn't know why, she felt odd. She again looked at the liftscreen when it was on the fourth floor. She cringed and opened her mouth to tell them what her guts told her.

But the elevator jerked viciously and went black.

"Um hum what's it?" someone sounded sick.

They didn't know it was just the start of their solitary confinement.