Being High

Hi I'm high(on sugar). I think most people don't know what high feels like but I'm like so close I could be snorting sugar. I know I'm not supposed to eat this much but I ate four cookies and cream granola bars in a row(hey it said that it's 25% less sugar than a normal granola bar) so here's what being high feels like(kinda):
Imagine you were listening to your favorite songs on repeat and lip syncing to the words and even acting out the whole video, while eating four low-sugar granola bars, while reading an 18+ fan fiction about the singer you're listening to and you're not really paying attention to the song but to what you're reading and suddenly realizing you've binge-watched the whole entire series (3 stories)in 4 hours and actually read some scenes that are not appropriate(gay sex, straight sex, mistress sex, mister sex, gay with bi sex, gay with straight sex and even phone sex) and bit on your thumb the whole time that there are bite marks and saliva on it. Also you still can't figure how gay sex or lesbian sex or phone sex actually works. AND the main character of the 18+ fan fiction is a guy but somehow has a uterus and you're wondering how he had his period(vagina, penis or asshole) and suddenly he had three kids by not having a condom on and on a first date and you're wondering where does the sperm goes(like how does it go to the uterus when the other guy is actually fucking the first guy's asshole(I actually just grossed myself out big time)). (Ohhhhhhhhh I now get how gay sex works, but I still have problems understanding the lesbian sex thing, I mean if they're just twerking on each other then I already seen it in the anaconda video(don't judge me I watched it out of curiosity) and about the phone sex thing I mean the fiction described it as the two guys talking on the phone while they're totally naked and like fingering themselves(if you don't know what fingering means don't search it at least not until you're 18)and moaning (I just grossed myself out again) I still don't really get it).Also you're getting a little horny(again don't search it until you're at least 18) cause you're reading so much about sex. On your bed. While hearing songs about sex(love me harder)(seriously though I thought Ariana Grande was so innocent but when I saw the lyrics...:when I get you moaning you know it's real, can you feel the pressure between your hips and I was like what the fuck happened between the weeknd and Ariana). And believe me I'm going to the toilet so frequently.(get your dirty minds out of the gutter, I'm drinking a lot of artificial grape juice). That's what it feels like when you're high. Actually that's what I did today while I'm high.
Also if you wrote/spoke 400 words about something non-stop there's a huge chance you're high.
Note: don't judge me having inappropriate thoughts I mean a) I'm high b) come on, welcome to puberty c) don't act like you haven't have these thoughts d) that's what happens
I copied this from another story of mine but cuz I'm too lazy to write one again. I promise these stories are going to be a lot more different. This is a lot juicier and well, more inappropriate.
Bye and go back to be your inappropriate sexy self,
#don'tjudgeme