Todays the Day

Okay so this is it, this is actually happening. I'm really going to meet Blake Gray, the Blake Gray. Your walking around pacing in your hotel room. (Your 14 btw) your getting ready to MAGCON Dallas, you live 5 hours away from Dallas so you flew on a plane their by your self and your staying there by yourself. You get ready and you wear the outfit pictured above. You grab your posters, letters, and other stuff you made for all the boys, then you hop in your über and your on your way. You arrive at the south side ballroom and there are hundreds of girls waiting outside. (You only have general admission btw.) They finally open the doors an hour later. You crammed your way to the front of the crowd and then the boys came out. They started calling people for the dance competition to see who got upgraded to VIP. (Your a really good hip- hop dancer). So they pick 10 girls to go on stage and compete and your screaming trying to get them to pick you. They've already picked 8 girls so your freaking out. Then Jacob keeps on looking at you the whispers something in Hunters ear, then Hunter calls on you.
---------------------------------------------- What do you guys think? This is my first one so cut me some slack please☺️. Also comment your name hair, and eye color if you want to be in future stories! Thanks loves😚