Prologue

Hiii guys! So here's a little preview for you! Just to get the feel of the story! Hope you like it! :) Photo of Ella on the side

~2 years ago~

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! YOU’RE NEVER AT HOME! NOT ANYMORE! WHAT’S SO IMPORTANT AT WORK THAT MAKES YOU MISS OUT ON YOUR FAMILIES LIFE! YOU MISSED ELLA’S BIRTHDAY BECAUSE YOU WERE AT THE OFFICE! I’M SICK OF IT!”.

“I HAVE A JOB AND IF I WANT TO KEEP IT I NEED TO BE AT WORK MARIA! I CAN’T JUST DITCH WORK AND COME HOME! AND I DIDN’T MISS ELLA’S BIRTHDAY! WE WENT TO DISNEY LAND!”.

“YEA A MONTH AFTER! YOU KNOW I DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH MORE OF THIS I CAN TAKE JORDAN!”.

Ella was sat in the back seat of her parent’s car as she listened to her mother and father fight again. This has been Ella’s life for months now, all’s her parents ever did was fight. She loved them dearly and they loved her, she just wished they loved each other like they use to. She fought the tears back as she took her iPod out of her bag plugging the ear phones in. She turned the music up so she couldn’t hear her parents. Her father was glaring at her mother the whole time and it wasn’t till Ella screamed that her dad looked to the road to see a truck coming full speed towards them. The truck smashed into the car sending it flying in the air and landing upside down on the road.

That was the day Jordan, Maria and Ella died. The day where this story really begins.

~Present day~

~Harry's POV~

The boys and I looked up at the mansion we had recently bought standing before us. The second we saw this house we all knew it was the one for us. This was the fourth time coming to the house and it somehow looked different every time. It looked old but beautiful at the same time. It had a large drive way blocked by a tall black iron gate. The grounds surrounding the house looked very gloomy, misty if you like. On one side of the front garden there was a large pond with a bridge leading to a small gazebo standing in the very middle of the pond. On the other side stood a large statue of an angle. There was something about the angle. She almost looked in pain. It looked as if she was only a young girl. I couldn't help but feel something towards this large structure of metal. She almost looked like a living human. This was the first time I had taken a good look at it.

I was snapped from my thoughts only to realise I was standing right in front of the statue. The real estate agent was standing next to me admiring the statue as the boys soon followed over.

"Beautiful isn't it?".

I nodded once, "Yea, do you know the story behind it?" I glanced over at the large built man as he kept his gaze on the angle.

"I don't know if this is the true story but apparently the family that once lived here were involved in a huge car accident, the adults had one small child, a 12 year old girl who they adopted 5 years back. They all died on the scene. Some people say the spirit of the young girl never travelled to the after life like her parents did. Distant family of the young girls decided to place this statue here in memory of her". Once he had finished he finally looked over to me.

I felt heart broken for this young girl. Of course I don't believe in spirits or the after live or whatever.

"Whoa, some story". Niall's voice brought me back to reality as I slowly nodded.

"Right, should we get inside then?".

The boys nodded towards the man as they made their way into the house. I remained where I was keeping my gaze on the angle. Sighing deeply I turned around to walk towards the house when a sudden gush of wind blew past me which gave me chills. I had no idea what this was but I suddenly didn't feel alone. There's was something or someone here, I'm almost certain of it.

And this was coming from a person who doesn't even believe in ghosts.

~Ella's POV~

I stood by my statue as I watched the curly haired boy walked inside of my house. For the past two years I have been driving people away from here. This place was the only thing I had left of my family, the only thing I had left of my old life and no one is going to take that away from me. I'll get rid of these boys somehow, some way, I'll make sure they don't come back. But I had a feeling deep down that they will be very hard to scare away.

Oh how I miss my parents! I wish everything was different. If only they weren't fighting, my father would have been able to move out the way of that truck. I believe that everything happens for a reason. I just don't know what the reason is for my spirit staying on earth. I wish I knew. I really did. I will find out. One way or another. I will find out.