Chapter One: Awoken

All I can remember is the electrical screams, the way I feared them, the animatronics, and those red eyes. Oh those eyes, taunting me, laughing at me, calling me, and electronic voices saying:

Can you last five nights?

Aye, Matey, you can join our crew.....

A new member of the band would be nice......

I woke up slumped on the ground in the spare parts room with a burning, tearing pain that racked even my soul.

"Aye, Freddy. She's waking up." A mechanical voice chuckled.

I peeked through my eyes at....
Freddy!? Foxy!? Bonnie?! Chica!? I thought. Oh no....
I looked down at my hands.
They still look like my hands....

"Finally. It's been three days and a new person is here. When will they learn that they need to stay in costume!?" The "bear's" angry voice made me jump.

"Hey. It's okay.."

I look up to see Toy Chica, Toy Bonny, Toy Freddy and a repaired Mangle standing in front of me.

"It's okay to be afraid your first day." Mangle smiled a welcoming smile. Great, now they're welcoming.

I looked away from them and at a nearby mirror. I gasped in horror.

I saw my face. My face. But black wolf ears could be seen past my dark brown hair and two wolf tails came from my tail bone.
Wait two? What the? My eyes seemed normal but I knew what would be seen underneath. Two red lights shining from black hollow pits.

Freddy smiled. "Golden Freddy apparently wanted more pirates in Pirate Cove"

Mangle huffed and Foxy looked uncomfortable. "Aye. So it may seem." Bonnie laughed.

"I don't understand." I twitched.

Chica sighed. "Here at Freddy's we have a few rules. Golden Freddy makes them and we follow them. If we break them, we'll have to be rewired and repaired."

"But every night we find someone out of costume and that's against the rules." Mangle said. "So we put them back in it."

"But from six AM to twelve PM, we have to pretend to be non living robots for the kids who come here." Freddy said.

Bonnie spoke up. "Then from Twelve PM to Six AM, we try to get them back in their suit. But they keep closing those doors!!"

Suddenly my mind switched.
"Maybe I can help."

"Yes you could. You look more realistic than the rest of us-" Chica started.

"That's because she is." Freddy interrupted and they looked at him. "She's the newest generation of Freddy's. She's made with her own body but her genetics were changed to animal. And her mind was programmed to be like ours."

Chica gasped. "What?"

Freddy nodded. "I know. She is ment to deceive. Also she can move about the day."

I watched them then looked at a camera. "Look." They paused and looked.

Freddy laughed. "He's here." And instantly they were gone.

I peeked out of the room and saw Bonnie and Freddy back on the stage. Chica was nowhere to be seen. So I got up and went to stand at the end of the hallway on the right side of the Security Room.

Chica was standing in the window watching him and when he didn't open it she headed for a separate spot. I got closer to the door, hiding behind it.

"Let's try to make this right....." I said. "We don't want to start a fight. And we're so sorry for giving you a little fright. And we're not so scary if you see us in the daylight.."

The door remained closed and I sighed irritatingly. I walked back to the parts room and watched in wonder as Toy Bonnie crawled threw the vent to the Security Room.

Hope you're survive.

I looked out at Foxy, who looked at the camera. I then glanced at the one that was in the room with me and smiled dangerously.

"If you're lucky enough to last till six." I sat down against the wall opposite from it and watched it till the clock chimed six.

The six chime sounded and the last I heard before I fell asleep was the sound of children cheering.