Flirting With Death

A smirk dances on Payton's lips as she watches through the wall length window of the third floor down at the landscape of grass where this year's new batch of Preys are being dropped off. The chitter and chattering of their excitement reaches Payton's ears, making her even more excited for the school year. A smile of triumph dances on her lips as she recalls of memory of the headmasters announcing her group to be victorious with 563 kills of the year, the other two teams falling short with 523 and 402.

Clicking of shoes against the spotless white marble floor announces the company of a Prey walking by. Payton flickers her eyes to the left to see a young boy with messy brown hair. Her eyes scan over his attires and knows he's the player type, even more perfect for her. An innocent smile takes over her smirk of triumph as she struts over to the guy, tracing small circles on his chest with her index finger.

"I'm lost, could you show me the way to my dorm?" Payton asks him quietly, her smooth chocolate eyes digging into his ugly brown ones. The guy quickly gives in to Payton and she smirks before telling him her room number. Together, with Payton leaning heavily onto him, they make their way over to the Killer Bee side of the school while looking for Payton's room.

"Oh! Here it is, room 157," Payton points out as she scampers away from his grasping arms and grabs the door handle. She slowly turns it halfway before turning to him, "Wanna come in? I'll make us something to eat," she asks him innocently, knowing he can't resist.

"Sure," the guy says, not knowing that he just signed his own death warrant. Payton smirks and kicks the door open, leading him in and over to the kitchen. He sits down in a chair without questions, waiting for Payton to speak up first. A look of confusion crosses his face as he watches Payton approach him with a dagger.

Payton balances the dagger by the hilt on her index finger, watching as many emotions wash over his whitening face. Fear, fear for Payton and the dagger that he thinks will be the cause for his death. Worried that he won't make it home to his loving family. He regrets ever helping the attractive girl that towers before him.

With each emotion that fills the void inside of him, a second trickles by. A second that would lead him closer to his death, and a second of his life that he'll never get back. Despite all of his fears, he isn't scared. Something inside of him told him that the girl in front of him is just bluffing. She seems innocent enough that she wouldn't kill him, it just didn't look like it's in her nature.

"Goodbye pretty boy," he watches in horror as the dagger slowly comes down on him, slicing his t-shirt open right where his stomach sits before the dagger too tears up the raw flesh. Payton pulls the dagger back and scowls, looking at the dead skin and bloody clumps that line every surface of the dagger. A frown dances on her lips as she wipes it on the guy's shirt before flipping him on the ground and into his stomach.

A groan of protest escapes his lips as the once white marble ground presses up against his face. He could feel the breeze coming in from the window kiss his bare back as Payton pulls his shirt up, exposing his raw skin. Unbelievable immense pain shoots through his body as the dagger dances across his skin, leaving a trail of blood in its mist.

Finally the dagger leaves his skin, letting him have a split second of relief before the dagger comes down on his neck, splitting his vital insides in half before the dagger is thrown to aside, letting him have a slow and painful death.

The petite Asian female makes her way over to the window and pushes the curtains aside, looking for anymore easy Prey. Her smirk grows as she hears the chime of bells ring in the distance before a beeping sound is heard through her Bluetooth; a device given to each member of the three groups.

"Congratulations to Payton Le on shedding the first blood," a husky voice speaks. Payton's eyes gleam in the moonlight, not realizing that while she was killing a Prey, dawn had fallen to dusk. Very few eyes from below raises up to meet Payton's, some filled with hatred and others shine with victory.