Gods and Regalias

LEMON!! DONT READ IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW KAZUMAS DIRTY SIDE!!

Summer time!! Bishamon has invited you to go swimming with her and a few of her regalias, bishamon loves hanging around in the water, you just feel uncomfortable because she prefers to do so naked, but your massive crush on kazuma and the chance of seeing him makes you agree.

You arrive at bishamons at the scheduled time, 12:30, it's so hot you decided to take your bikini instead of your swimsuit. You say hi to bishamon, who's already naked and in the water, and then go off to a bedroom to change. After changing, you grab your towel and head down to the water and leave everything else in the room. You swim on over to bishamon and look around slightly to see if you can spot kazuma anywhere, unfortunately with your luck, he's no where to be seen amongst all the other regalias whom are splashing and mucking around together. You and bishamon have a casual talk and you slip in the question "so where's kazuma? He not joining in?" And bishamon does a little laugh before responding with "no, he doesn't want to see you in a bikini, he's got a huge crush on you and doesn't want me to have to deal with his dirty thoughts" she laughs a little again and you blush up. After half an hour, you decide to get out and go get changed, you walk out the water and grab your towel, wrap it around you and walk to the bedroom here your stuff is, you're facing the floor while you walk as you can't stop thinking about what bishamon said, and all of a sudden *crash!* you look up and it's kazuma, you're both staring at each other blushing and the worst bit is, your towel fell off when you collided. Kazuma, looking as red as Mars, bends down and grabs the towel for you and stutters the words "umm, you, you dropped this" and you reach your arm out to take the towel, purposely touching his hand at the same time. You want to be alone with him, you look at him and say "kazuma, can you follow me, I want to ask you some things" and as he blushes even more, he nods. You head over to the bedroom where your clothes are and you secretly lock the door behind you. He turns to face you and asks "so what do you want to ask me?" And with that, you lean forward slightly, grab his tie, pull him in and slowly kiss him. His lips are soft and he kisses back gently, he slowly puts his shaky and nervous hands on your hips and your other hand reaches round and twines with his gorgeous brunette hair.

Continuing to kiss more, you slowly walk over to the bed, you lay down gently and pull him in to kiss him again using his tie. He moves you up the bed a little so he's kneeling on the bed, his feet over the edge, he flops his shoes off and they fall to the floor, He pulls away, looks at you while you're gazing back at him, you take his glasses off and put them to the side so you can stare into his gorgeous green eyes, he's stopped shaking now and he moves his hands up and loosens his tie, he unbuttons his shirt and gently takes it off, his tie remains on him. You reach your arm up and place it on his skin, 'it's so soft' you think to yourself. He leans forward and kisses your neck gently, he then kisses along your collarbone towards the centre of your body, appreciating every inch of you, he kisses down between your breasts and down your stomach to the top of your bikini bottoms. 'He's such a gentleman, he's so careful and gentle with everything' you think to yourself smiling. He slowly comes back up and reaches round to into the string of the top half of the bikini and undoes the bow, he removes your bikini bra and places it on the floor, he moves to your right breast and kisses it softly, and gently licks your nipple. He comes back up and kisses you kindly, you move his head slowly so you can kiss and nibble at his neck, you can feel his member getting hard against your woman area, he makes slight moans and this turns you on, you find his right hand and direct it down your panties and he slowly starts to rub you, you stop nibbling at his neck and start to softly moan, he gets a little faster and you tug at his hair a little. After a little while, he removes his hand, you can feel his member is completely hard now, and that makes you more turned on, you look into his calming green eyes and whisper innocently "I want you kazuma", he leans forward, kissing you but this time, he slips his hot wet tongue into your watery mouth and you explore each other's caves, you feel his hands fidgeting around as he undoes his belt and trousers, he moves back so he's kneeling and stands, his trousers drop to the floor and he carefully steps out of them, and nudges them to the side, he then removes his boxers and you gulp with how big his member is 'holy shit, nerdy sweet kazuma is dangerous' he places his hands on the bed, either side of your legs and kisses up them before his hands grip on to either side of your bikini bottoms and he gently slides them off, he then gets back on top of you and he kisses your neck, you feel his right hand slide up your inner leg and then he gently slides a finger in you, you squint your eyes as the pleasure excites you, you gasp a little and he moves in and out of you slowly, he gets a little faster and you move one hand up to his hair while the other is on his soft back. You do this in time as he add another finger into your womanhood, you bite your bottom lip and as he deepens in and out, you let out slight moans and gasps for air, he moves his head round from your neck and kisses you softly, he looks you in your (e/c) eyes and says "are you ready gorgeous", you bite your lip and nod. He removes his fingers and replaces them with his member, he slides in slowly as your back arches and you gasp, clinging onto the sheets. He waits for you to adjust before going in and out of your wet womanhood, he slides in you so gently but so deep, hitting bingo every time, you're both a hot sweaty mess and you move his hair out the way and kiss him hard to stop you from moaning out, he gets faster and you continue to kiss, moaning in each others mouths, your hand intertwined and gripped in his hair and your other hand up and gripped onto the pillow, 'it feels amazing, like I'm in heaven' you can tell all of this is making kazumas hormones go crazy as his eyes are crushed closed and he's speeding up, even thrusting into you, the dirty hot side of him is coming out, one of his hands is also twined in your hair and the other it leaning to the left of your head, the hand in your hair moves down to your hip and as he thrusts in, he uses your hips to push you more against his member, you let out a louder moan and feel yourself about to climax, "I'm gunna cum" you gasp out into his mouth as you're still kissing, "me, me too" and he thrusts in hard again, and again, picking up the pace one last time before both of you moan in each other's mouth and grip onto each other hair, reaching your climaxes. He slides out of your soaking womanhood and lays next to you, you turn to face him and snuggle up to him, with your hand on his chest and still panting, he moves his other hand up and places it on your cheek, he kisses you and whispers "I love you, (y/n)" gazing back at him you respond "I love you too, kazuma" and he kisses your head.

---time passing----

Once dressed and leaving, you go to say bye to bishamon and notice her eyes wide open, staring at the floor "I'm officially scarred for life", you blush as you realise she knew everything because of kazuma and everything he thought during it, bishamon would hear.