Small town girl

"Well I don't know what to tell you Justin. The speaker wants to see me." She said walking out of the base.
" well then tell him you can't come!" Justin called after her.
"Ha, right I'm going to tell the Speaker that I can't make it to the meeting." She laughed.
"Alright fine!" Justin looked up at her." Just be safe alright."
"I will and when I get back we can do more research on the darkness and how to heal the Traveler ok." She looked at Justin waiting for an answer.
"Ok you just get home safe alright Juliet." He gave in. She hugged him one more time then entered her ship to go to the Tower the home of the guardians.

At the Tower
The tower was busy today. Guardians coming in and out collecting  bounty, having dance offs and sparrow racing. There's a particular crowed of guardians that were watching a sparrow race. I could care less about those things,there death machines! I walk down the stairs to the Hall of Guardians where the Titan, Warlock and Hunter leaders are and I find the Speaker there as well. "Please come in, sit down." I did as he said. The Speaker came up to me." Guardian we believe that we have found your old memories, the ones of your past life." He began. WHAT!!! I never really thought about my past life I was always in the hear and now.

"Why tell me this?" I asked. The Speaker never wants guardians to know thee past lives.

"We believe that your past is the key to healing the Traveler." He replied. I was speechless how can my past determine the Travelers future?! "The prophecy said that the three who have mastered all there abilities will be the ones who save the Traveler from the darkness." Ok that's a lot to take in.

The Warlock leader put a hand on my shoulder," You don't have to except them if you don't want to Juliet." She was always there for me, she was there my first day at the tower and she's hear now.
"No it's ok ma'am I'll take them. She hands me a small music box, or at least that's what it looked like." May I have some privacy?" I asked. The Speaker allowed me to leave and I did. I boarded my ship and shut the door closed. I put the box down gently and observed it." Ghost if you please?" My ghost came out and unlocked yhe box.

"All you have todo is touch it guardian." He informed me. I moved closer and touched the box.

Past memories

I lived in a small town that seemed to be a nice place. I was a bright girl that was innocent I never knew the darkness the way I do now. If I was a guardian then I might have been a Sun Singer. I thing the planet was Earth I lived in New Jersey. I was a music lover and a daredevil.

Now
"That's it?!" I yelled.
"Actually your memorize come in small burst you won't see it all at once." My ghost corrected me. Oh ok then." Let's go check out the historic archives hear!" My ghost exclaimed.
"Alright we might learn something hear." I agreed.

Hi guys it's batsbabygirl this is a bit short but this will be an action packed story. Like, comment, follow, view please. Thanks.