The sky is blue because......

(Percy's POV)
  I was sitting in a room with the rest of the seven,Thalia,Nico,Reyna,Will Solace,Katie Gardener,the Stolls,and Calypso.
  Now you are probably wondering,'what are you doing in a room with all of them?Some sort of meeting?'Well the gods decided that we all needed to live a normal life going to school and all.Usually  I would have been fine with this but there was a small,tiny problem,the mist disappeared.
  Somehow one of dirt faces minions had injured Hecate so bad that she had to bring down the mist to heal.
  Now we all had to tell about our experiences at school.The only thing we all had in common with each other was that we were all discovered as demigods by the school and were sent to camp.
  The room we were sitting in had white walls,black couches,and a few lamps that gave of an eerie light.I know,very original right?
  Finally I decided to speak up,"Why is the sky blue?"Hey,it was the first question that I could think of.
  That question got a few chuckles breaking the awkward silence.
Suddenly a flash of light erupted in the room and everybody
looked away by instinct.When the light died down a man with black hair and blue eyes in a pinstriped suit stood before us."Hello uncle Zuesy",I greeted him."Hello Perseus,"Zues replied,his words dripping with venom.
  "I am here to make sure you tell exactly what happened at your schools."
  Great I mentally moaned in my head."Shall we get started then?"Annabeth said to break the tension.With that we started to tell our school stories.