| Tsukishima Kei | No one

{A/n}
Hey guys! So let me tell how I work my oneshots, yes, yes you're probably want to get into the oneshot. Instead of putting (haikyuu character)Xreader, I will just put their name, because we know this is already a characterXreader XD I will tell you I'm the beginning of the chapter if it's an angst or fluff. And if the reader has a specific trait like if they are depress or etc, I will add characterXdepress(etc)Reader. You get the gist.

{Angst}

{Published on} April 14th, 2016

{Word count} 1,405

* * *

Third POV

"F/n, we need to talk." Tsukishima said in a low tone while walking off.

You simply hummed while skipping behind him, a small tan rectangular box was behind you. It was a gift for Kei, because it was your first year together.

This was a perfect opportunity to give it to him, following him outside to the back of the school.

Finally, Tsukishima stopped abruptly, making your body softly collide into his back.

"Awe, I'm sorry Tsuuki." You said in a cutely tone and tilted your head at him. You took a step back, making sure your present for him was well hidden behind your back and away from his sight.

"Idiot, at least be careful of where you know where you're going." He says, rolling his eyes at you.

"Well, I'm just happy because you know what today is! Our first anniversary!" You said, perking your head happily at him. "So here!" You said, showing the present in your hands in front of him.

"U-uh..." Tsukishima eyes widen as he saw the present so close to his face, literally shoving at his face. "Thanks?" he says uncertain and took the present from your hands and held it in his own.

Without wasting another second you threw your body against his tall statue.

"O-Oi, what are you do-"

"Thank you.." You said softly into his chest, you smiled warmly and let go of the hug, taking a step back and scratching the back of your head. "Sorry?" You said again, rubbing the nape of your neck. "I mean to say, thank you for giving me a chance. This past year have been the best." You said, blushing and looking down at the ground.

~Ring~Ring~Ring~

The sounds of the bell chimed three times, indicating class was about to start.

"Eh?! Class is going to start! Bye bye Tsukishima I'll see you later." You said, waving goodbye and running off to your classroom.

* * *

After the long hours of the day, school was finally over for the day. You were walking over to the gym, seeing Hinata and Kageyama practicing their receives.

"L/n!!!" Hinata ran over, with a cheekily smile and a volleyball in his hands. "Konnichiwa," he gave a flash of his smile.

"Konnichiwa nasai," Kageyama said in a monotoned tone but ran behind the orange haired boy.

"Hi Hinata, hi Kageyama," you gave a smile of your own, then looking around for Kei. "Hey, have you seen Tsukishima?" You ask him, not seeing any sign of him.