Zahera

( this is just some things about Zahera. By the way the picture at the top is what her costume looks like but it covers more of her chest, she also doest wear the hat very often but on occasion. And that is her other outfit.)

Name: Zahera Zatara

Hair: black, strait hair goes to middle of her back, has bangs

Eyes: ocean blue

Lips: medium size, red tinted, full

Skin: golden tan

Age: 14 ( I'm not sure how old everyone is so I'm saying that Raven, Beastboy, and Zahera are all 14, while Robin is 13. Blue beetle will be 15. Starfire will be 19 while Nightwing will be 20. You guys can guess the adults ages because I don't know)

Powers and skills: Magic, backwards speaking, and hand to hand combat. ( learned from batman. )

Super hero name: Black magic

Personality: she is a kind loving soul despite her dark past, ( will learn later on ) it is hard to make her upset but if you harm her friends or family you will get hurt badly, she is also very protective over the people she loves. She is sassy and sarcastic at times, but when she is scared or nervous she is especially very sarcastic and sassy. She is also a little jokey at times but not that often she has to have the right company to be jokey.

Friends: Zahera gets along best with Starfire and raven. Starfire because they both have a few similarities between them. Raven was the one she told about her past and is the only one who knows about Raven's father, raven helped her cope with her past a lot of times just as she does for raven.
While she does get along with Jaime and Garfield she has a better relationship with girls, because of her past. But when she meets Damian she just trusts him almost instantly.

Backround: Zahera was born on December 4 2002, when she was 9 she was kidnapped from her family when her and her father were walking along the streets of Gotham when some people came and took her away, they didn't do it for any particular reason it was just for "fun" she was only beaten, but she was pretty much there slave. At the time she didn't know that she was a Lord of order and that she had magic and her magic was even stronger than her father's so she was never able to escape them so for 3 years she was beaton and abused untill one faithful night when the batman saved her. After that she went back to live with her father, after a few months of being with her father and sister, Zatara thought it would be a good idea to sent Zahera to the Titans tower and be around her sister and more people. ( at the time Zatanna was a Titan ) So when Zahera is sent there she is overall afraid of the boy's but not of the girls. ( men hit her not any woman) After a year of being with the Titans she is finally over her fear of the boy's and they get along great but still not as good as her relationship's with girls, that same year Zatanna goes of to be a performer of magic shows like they're father was.