disappeared

Pain,feelings,love,sorrow I don't feel them I never did my name well I guess my name doesn't matter but you can call me neadle but my real name is rose but ever sens I joined the akatski my name has been needle I feel no pain I have no feelings I don't feel love and I never feel sorrow I have no emotions and I cannot feel pain if I wanted to I could destroy the world with my gen jutsu and I have the reason why they call me needle no I never felt emotion until I met him my superior pain I fell in love with him I didn't know what love was I got butterfly's in my stomach eveytime I talk to him and I feel warmth in my cheeks eveytime he talks to me but I know he would never except my love.... pain walks up to me pain" needle we have a job for you bring us naruto osamaki and gaara of the sand village got it?" "y-yes pain" he walked away I started to walk out pain" oh needle take dedera and sasori with you" " y-yes pain" I fetched them dedera" I'm glad we get to be in the action I mean me and sasori hear are good in long range and you close up and long range so we're a prity good team all together " " would you stop yapping dedera..." sasori" I couldn't have said it better " dedera" hay!" Me and sasori"shut it!" he shut up me and sasory get along prity well we don't like to waste time we got to the sand village dedera" let me take this one " " one sec get behind me I'm going to release my sleep gen jutsu" they got behind me I put everyone asleep in the village except gaara " OK go get em and don't screw this up" dedera" I won't " he left to get gaara me and sasori waited for him 20 minutes later "were is he he is taking to long" I went to see were he was I saw him catch gaara "good" I went back to sasori " he got gaara me and you will go get that naruto guy" sasori" yes ma,me " we went to the leaf village I used my transformation jutsu to look like one of his friends I think her name is sakura well I went to find him I fond him naruto" oh hay sakura what's up!?" 'man he is annoying let's just get this over with' " hay naruto I want to show you something come with me it's secret " naruto"ok!" He followed me behind a building 'ok needle seal the deal' just to trick him I kissed him on the lips I pulled away and he was red as a tomato I think he likes this girl i look like I took out one of my needles and put him to sleep with the potion I put on it I transformed back into myself and went back to sasori (I know this doesn't happen just deal with it) we went back to the akatski sens I joined right after orochimaru left we had enough people for the extraction of there tailed beasts I stood on the stone finger and we first started on gaara "p-pain someone is here" pain"hum zetsu go get them" zetsu"oookaay" his fisical body went to fight them 'now is not the time to tell him after' we finished extraction of his tailed beast and he fell to the ground dead naruto woke up " no zetsu you told me that potion would last longer than this!" zetsu"sorry" dedera took gaara in his birds mouth and flew off just then the people bersted in the rest of them left me and sasori to fight them I stayed with sasori naruto and this white haired guy chased after dedera while me and sasori fought a old woman and the girl I impersonated sakura "*laughs evilly* I hope your planning to date naruto because I kissed him while I looked like you girly" I pulled out my needles she tryed to hit me I dogged her attack I put one of my needles in her arm 'one' I put them all the way down her arm '15 that arm is now useless' she took the needles out and punched me with what I thought useless arm sasori and I fought them sasori took over because I ran out of needles and I was low on chakra suddenly his Hart git stabbed and he told them were our agent was going I ran over to him when he fell to the ground " SASORI!!" I felt warm water run down my face 'am I feeling sadness?' "NO SASORI PLEASE GET UP!" I was crying for him to wake up he was like a brother I never had and now he is gone "you bitch!" I ran at them and suddenly I herd pains voice pain" no leave them the poison will kill them anyways" tears were rolling down my face I quickly wiped them away I went were dedera was both of his arms were gone and he used one of his clones to blow them up it didn't work I went back to the akatski's hide out and Tobi and zetsu were there so was pain "what do we do now pain?" pain" we are going to one of our other hide outs zetsu Tobi let's go we started to walk away Tobi ran to use with sasori's ring "c-can I have that?" Tobi"yeah sure!"I put the ring on now I have him with me even if he is dead zetsu leaned down to my ear and whispers something to me zetsu"you like pain don't yoou?" "is it that obvious?" zetsu"yes" we got to the hide out I went up to pain after we got settled "um... pain?" Pain"yes needle?" "um... w-will you g-go out with me?"
Pains p.o.v
'd-did she just ask me out? I didn't think any one here had even the guts to talk to me much less fall in love with me but I do think rose is cute ' " yes I will"
Roses p.o.v
h-he said yes!
*2 weeks later~*
me and pain have been dating for 2 weeks now I'm very happy but now there is a treat to use now orochimaru they have sent me to take care of him so I went to his hide out and went in people tried to attack me but failed I got to him he had itachi's brother there I recognized him 'no it can't be' "b-brother" sasuke"rose?" Orochimaru " you can save the reunion for later I have a job to do" suddenly everything went black when I woke up I had a strange feeling in my neak it hurt 'no this is impossible I can't feel pain!' I looked up and saw orochimaru he bent down to view orochimaru "I hope you like the gift I gave you my prity " " what d-did you do to me!?" orochimaru "well you see my dear I gave you a curse mark that will slowly make you more powerful " " I don't need power I could destroy the whole world with my gen jutsu if I wanted to" I took out one of my needles lased with poison "die" I tried to stab him in the neak with it but he caught my hand orochimaru " no no no bad kitty" he lifted my chin I tried to turn away but I couldn't he suddenly kissed me but it wasn't any kiss he made one of his snakes go in side of me he pulled away from me I felt so much pain then I felt as if my body was changing my eyes looked like snake eyes I grew fangs suddenly everything went black
Orochimaru's P.o.v
I have he now her skin turned as pail as mine and she had the purple out lines that I have on my eyes her hair turned pitch black her akatski cloak turned into my white one with a black neak thing and the purple rope tied around my waist and she had black leggings and she no longer had shoes 'she is mine now' (she looks like a girl orochimaru) she started to wake up "get up slowly your just now reawakening my sister" maru" l-lord orochimaru" "come now sister I gave you a new host arnt you happy to see your brother?" Maru"yes I am orochimaru " " maru how was your slumber? " maru"well I have been one of your snakes for about 2 decades now so not very good" right then she flinched in pain maru"s-shes rejecting me!" The snake I put in her came out with some blood she fell to her knees and then on the ground rose" p-pain..." She was unconscious
Pain's p.o.v
I sens rose was in trouble so I went to were I sensed her I went in orochimaru's hide out people didn't try to even attack me I found rose and orochimaru rose was unconscious on the ground I went in orochimaru didn't try to stop me he knows how strong I am I took rose back orochimaru "you should know she will come to me when she feels how bad that curse mark hurts without embracing the darkness" "it won't matter I have my ways of getting rid of curse marks now you will not bother her anymore if you do this again you will feel my rath" I went back to our hide out and layed her down on my bed 'that's it I'll show her how much I love her' rose"p-pain" "are you awake rose?" She nodded yes rose"I have never felt like this my neak it hurts" 'what will become of her?' 'How can I help her if all I do is disappear?'