Kagura grows up

"Hmm...I wonder if I'll be able to do kamehameha some day and make my hair straight and blonde."Gintoki mumbled as he sticked his pinky up his nose, "That aside, Shinpachi hasn't come back with my strawberry milk yet. If he doesn't get back soon I'll have to get some myself."

Mr Odd Jobs sighed and was about to turn the page when an ear piercing scream rang through the house.

"Kagura?" Gin asked in a worried tone, sitting up. When there was no answer the silver haired Samurai went into her room to find her sprawled out on the floor panting heavily.

"Oi Kagura-chan!" Gin shouted shaking her gently.

"I-I'm loosing too much blood." She panted.

"Huh?" Gin said in a confused tone and looked down to see a pool of blood underneath her, "Gyah! What happened here?"

"I think I got a-a cut while sleeping." She said.

"You won't get a cut that deep just from rolling in your sleep!" Gintoki shouted, "What did you bump into that's sharp enough? Shinpachi's glasses? Sadaharu's fangs?"

"Ah," Kagura said suddenly and sat up straight, "I don't feel bad anymore."

"Don't scare me like that!" Gin said as he smacked her head, "You feel ok now? Don't screw with me! You were panting heavily earlier as if you were in labor! What about the pool of blood? You gonna tell me that was ketchup?"

"Well..." China girl said looking down at the red substance, "It's my blood, and I thought I would be dizzy from that much blood loss but I'm not..."

"So you were pretending?" Gintoki concluded, "Great way to screw with m-"

Gin suddenly stopped and frowned, "Stand up."

"Hmm?" Kagura said with innocent eyes while standing up, "Why?"

"Turn around." Gin ordered, deadpan.

"What happened to you Gin-chan?" Kagura asked as she turned around to show him her back, "Did you develop a fetish for butts?"

"No I haven't brat." Gin responded, "I'm trying to help."

"I don't see how staring at my undeveloped tiny ass will satisfy your disgusting fetish." Kagura commented.

"I said I don't have a fetish!" Gintoki shouted, veins popping, "Hmm... It's just as I thought."

"What?" Kagura said.

"You're not hurt at all-" Gin began.

"But where did the blood come from?" She asked.

"- you're just growing up." The silver haired samurai finished.

"Huh? Growing up?" The young Yato repeated.

"Yeah, you know," Gin said, "You're going to start growing big boobs, have a defined waist, grow taller, have pubic hair, all known as growing up."

"Gin you perv."

"I'm serious!"

"I'll take you seriously when you wipe that blood off your nose!" Kagura stated.

Gin wiped his nose and stood up so he could look down at her, "I'm serious."

"That still doesn't explain the blood Gin-chan." Kagura said worriedly, "Do I have a cut somewhere? A cut that won't close up and will cause me to eternally bleed?"

"Stop using that wild imagination of yours." Gintoki sighed, "I'm no good with these stuff so you're better off asking a woman... but I do know that you will be be bleed every month and that it's nothing to worry about."

"B-Bleed every month?" Kagura wheezed and fell to the ground.

"Hey Kagura! Oi!"