Prologue

In the village hidden in the leaves 12 years ago there was an attack. The kyuubi (nine-tailed fox) was released and its wrath was sent on the village. The village rose to protect their village, but one ninja stood up to our in mortal combat. He was the fourth hokage. He was going to seal half withen his self and half withen his new born daughter but fox spirt had already figured that out. So before he could do the reaper death seal justu the fox tried to kill his child so him and his wife jump in front of their daughter. So the fourth had to put all the nine tail spirt in his daughter as him and his wife dies they put their last amount of Chakra into the seal.
Now the little girl is called demon child and all sorts of names. Though no one will ever touch her because she is protected by the third hokage. Even so she still pulls pranks to get attention because she is neglected by everyone expect for a couple of people who still don't care about her. Her latest prank was painting the stone faces on the hokage mountain.
When she was caught and brought back to class by her teacher he told the entire class had redo the transformation justu again. They also had to have the transformation into a hokage. He ment the current hokage but naruko didn't care.
Iruka said "Next Sasuke Uchiha". All the girls in the room squealed expect for naruko and the shy hinata. He did a almost flawless transformation into the Lord third. "Alright 9/10 next naruko namikaze," Iruka said. Most people were going on about how this was a waste of time and Iruka should just skip him. In naruko's mind he was wondering how could she make this prank when the voice in her head said, "hey kit you show them that your not just some prankster and shock them to death." She pondered on this for a moment then agreed and said thanks I guess to the voice.
She had this voice in her since she can remember but it usual mocks her. Sometimes it would give her advise but it was rare.
She then went forward and with out a word a puff of smoke burst around her. When it went away standing there was a flawless transformation of the fourth hokage. Everyone in the room expect for shikamaru and hinata. Who had seen him before do it will he was training.
Iruka then said after coming out of shock, "10/10 but next time do the current hokage." Once everyone was out of the shock. She released the justu. She had long bright red hair. Her bangs were spikey but the rest was tame. She had on black shorts and red tee shirt with a black hoodie with uzumaki swirl on the back with the ninja tool pouch was twice as big and the kuni holder was in her left thigh. So she was left handed. As she was walking back to her seat sasuke  asked her, " when did stop being master prankster I half expected a naked girl up there.""thanks I guess but aren't your supposed like quiet all the time." He then shrug and went back to thinking about itachi but naruko kept poping in his head The rest go through the test. The rest off the day was just talk about how naruko was actually doing good at something. All expect for shikamaru and hinata. They were the only ones that knew that she wasn't the moron that she acts like because they are the closest thing to friends she has. Iruka then said, " tomorrow will the final exam it will be over the clone justu," naruko had horror struck face. Shika turned his head toward naruko with worry because the only justu that she just couldn't do.
Mizuke was in the room then saw naruko horror struck and smirked 'I think I found me a little delivery girl'. After class ended Mizuke came to naruko and told her to talk inpirvate after the naruko goes and steals the scroll of sealing and went to a secret area that mizuke knew amd look at the first justu " no thats my worst justu aggh geuss this is going to be a while. Mizuke then told everyone that naruko stole the scroll and then went off to kill naruko. Iruka some how got there first and was trying to calmly tell naruko to come back with him but thats when mizuke showed up.
" So iruka you are already here," said mizuke," you should stop trying because you will never convince her to come back, she's a monster. You know this too tha-." Iruka then yelled, "No don't say it it's forbidden!" Mizuke then told naruko directly," have you ever wonder why all the villagers hated you or why your last name is the same as the forth hokage," iruka was yelling tring to get him to shut up. Mizuke then yelled, "that is because your own father died by sealing the nine-tailed beast inside you!" She wasn't shock about her father being minato namikaze. It was the comment about the fox spirt inside her. 'Is that what you are voice,' and it responded, 'well of course who else would I be kit!' She got up and ran not hearing iruka yelling to stop and mizuke laughing. When she stop ed she her voices  she started to ignore them at first. But then iruka said" you might be a monster but not her she it's naruko namikaze of the leaf village." She was crying but not of sadness but of joy. Mizuke went kill irika but was stop by a kick to the head. "Don't even try to lay another finger on my teacher," growled naruko. "Okay lets see what you can do!" yelled mizuke. "Be careful what you wish for multi shadow clone justu!" The entire forest surrounding us was full of actual shadow clones not illusions. Mizuke was brought back as a bloody pulp and the scroll was put back. The next day. "Just try to get okay naruko" shikamaru said. "Don't worry about me I got this," both shikamaru and hinata looked at her worried as naruko was called. When naruko walked back into the classroom everyone was shocked when she came back into the class room with a leaf village headband with a black band that was tired around her neck, " what did you guys think was going happen I would fail!" As sasuke was walking to take his turn he turned to her and said, "yes I think we all did."