School Starts year 3

A/N

(Y/n) = your name

(H/c) = Hair Colour

(F/c) = favourite colour

(H/l) = hair length

I hope you enjoy this story . This is the first story I have written on here.

(Y/n) POV

Its was a bright clear morning and first morning of the start of the new school year at Hogwarts.

I woke to find my familiar pet wolf Luna waking me up at the brake of dawn trying to get me up out bed. Then I hear I knock at my bedroom door and it was my mom Aria Hope trying to get me up to get. And she said " come on (Y/n) it time to get up you don't want to be late on your first day back to Hogwarts do you" I put on my (F/c) jeans and my (F/c) tank top with white flats

Today I return to Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry for my third year so I got out of bed and want down to the kitchen to have breakfast with my parent before I leave to go to Hogwarts.

My father was James Hope as in the wizard author of all magical mystery novels in the wizardry world my mother is Aria Hope as in the famous fashion designer in the wizardry world, I will miss them while I'm at school but I won't be all that sad because I will get to spend time with someone I care deeply for but he doesn't know it and it's Draco Malfoy, I have always had feeling for Draco but I could never tell him how I feel because I don't know if he feels the same way about me. But anyway I didn't have much time to spend with my parents so I quickly finished breakfast to head to the train station with my parents

Time skip to train station

Still you're POV

We arrived at the train station and we ran into the Malfoy family while heading to platform 9 and 3/ my father and Draco father Lucius Malfoy shook hands as we saw each other. My father knew Lucius through school because they want to school together, so they seemed it fit that me and Draco go to the same school and be become friends. I was Draco set out from behind he's father and said " Hello (Y/n)" and I said with a small smile on my face " Hello Draco" as we shook hands to greet each other but our families have a conversation ended with that whistle of the train which meant me and Draco had to leave. We said our last goodbyes to our family and hope on the train.

Draco POV

Wow (Y/n) looks so beautiful today with her pretty (H/c) (H/l) hair i wish i could tell how i feel about her hopefully this year can tell her wait no I can't fall in love with her, but I can't hide my emotions from her she will know that something is wrong me, that's it i will tell her how i feel. We bored the train and found an empty compartment for us to sit in because all the other compartment are full. I notice that (Y/n) had a pet wolf at she side and i ask" hey (Y/n) how come you have a pet wolf  with you i thought you can only have owl cat or toad as a pet at Hogwarts" she nodded at and then she said " I thought that too but Professor Dumbledore said its was okay for me to have a wolf as a pet at school"   I look at her with a smile. I gave her a hug.(thinking to myself this might be my moment to (Y/n) how feel about her but I not sure if she feel the same way but there is only one way to find no i should wait to tell her how i feel the time doesn't seem right)

(Y/n) POV

(think to myself grr why can't i tell Draco how i feel about him) I started feeling cold and i made a little shiver noise and Draco ask " are you cold (Y/n)" I nodded at him with a smile on my face so he put his arm around me to try to keep me harm. He pull me into his chest and said "you warm now" I nodded. I felt so safe in Draco arm.I want to stay Draco arms for the whole train ride but then the train stop and  a jumped little and it stated getting cold both me and Draco started shivering then the window starting  freezing and i ask Draco" Draco what's going on" He look at me with a shock and shook his head. he grab my waist and pulled me closer to him and he said "Its ok we will be ok nothing will happen to you while I'm here with you I will protect you" I was shaking in Draco arms.  I said " I think something coming abroad the train". Then i heard a like a rattling sound coming towards us, look at Draco with a worried look and his grip on me just got tighter as the the sound got closer, I buried my head in Draco chest as a dark figure was near the door on the compartment, it got colder when the dark figure got closer to our compartment. The dark figure  slowly moves its hand on the door to open it, the dark figure look like a ghost creature, the ghostly  figure made the compartment feel lifeless and i felt like all the happy was gone, the ghostly figure turn toward me and it start sucking out all the happiness I had in me until i bight light appeared out of nowhere and stop the ghostly figure, but then everything start going black and blurrier and I was unconscious and while i was going unconscious i heard a women screaming in pain. I woke up 20 minutes later to Draco kissing forehead and he said " you ok (Y/n)" i nodded. then a unknown voice said " here have this it will make your feel better" i ask "what was that " the unknown voice said " that was a dementor and it was looking for Sirius Black now i will leave you two alone", I ask " hey Draco what happened" Draco said " well you sorta of just blacked out after that dementor came in but I'm glad your ok now i was so worried" I said giggling " aww was the great Draco Malfoy worried about me aww oh sweet" Draco said with a little bit of angry in his voice" well yeah was (Y/n) I love you and if anything happen to you i don't what you mean everything to me and if anyone hurt you they would deal with me or worse my father" ah  Draco did you just say i love you to me i didn't realize  you care about and i care about you too but you need to relax i'm fine , he nodded and i gave a kiss on the cheek and I said" I love you Draco Malfoy , he gave me a smirk and said " i love you too and i have a question for my little wolf  " ok Draco first nice nicknames for me and second was is it " will you be my girlfriend (Y/n) hope" my face light up with excitement and i said " i have one word to say to you Draco YES"   he pick me and spin me around and brought me in for a hug and said " love you  little wolf " love you  devilish snake" he gave me a kiss on the lips. he sat me back down and he warp his arms around me and said"  hey (Y/n) promise me that you will always be around when i need"   I said" of course i will Draco you mean the world to me and i will would to the same for me"  he nodded.

Time Skip To Hogwarts     

 We all head to the great all to seat in your chosen  house, me and Draco were in  Slytherin and we had to welcome the new lot of first years.  Slytherin got 10 new student this year.After the all the new student were in there house. Professor  Dumbledore had some back news to give about why the dementor of azkaban are around Hogwarts.then I felt a nudge no my side and it was Draco, he motioned his head pointing his head at Potter, he said"hey (Y/n) you'll get a laugh out of this one". Draco said to Potter " hey Potter Potter is it true you fainted like you actually fainted" Weasley said" shove off  Malfoy" then I said while giggling " why so rude for he was just asking a question about fainting whats'the harm in that Weasley" Ron and Harry just rolled their eyes at me and the know it all Hermione Granger said " just forget about them" Draco gave me a smile smirk and nodded at me and said " nice work (Y/n)" I smile back at Draco and i said "thanks I learned from the best Draco" winking at him he smirk and said " oh you little minx  ". i giggled when Draco called me little minx but then i remember what happened on the train with the dementor  I feel bad now for Potter because i just made fun for him about the dementor when the same things happened to me as well sigh.    

Albus Dumbledore POV

This year at Hogwarts all of you will need to be careful because we have the Dementor of Azkaban in the school ground due to Sirius Black  escaping Azkaban so i advise all of you to not disturb them while on school grounds and they will not effect our day to day  activities but a word form the wise they will harm if you stand in their of finding Sirius Black  but a caution each and every one to not get in their because dementor are known for not being forgiving  of their actions towards you and I would like to introduce the new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher Professor Remus Lupin and Rubeus Hagrid will now be  Carer of Magical Creatures and will also  be teaching class. now that enough form its time to enjoy the feast. 

(Y/n) POV 

Oh finally the boring part is over its time to eat and then it off to your first class for the year and my first class is Transfiguration with Professor Dumbledore. So we were dismiss in our house first to leave was Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff left first and then it was our turn to leave and then Gryffindor was last to leave. When we arrive  at the  common  we were told to head strait to class expect me i had to go see Professor Dumbledore in his office to speak to him about something. so I left Slytherin common room and head to Dumbledore office to speak with him. 

A/n 

hahaha Cliffhanger next chapter will be up soon and please don't hate on how my story is this is my first one on wattpad so pretty please give me a change to get the hang of wattpad.