Chapter 1

2 weeks ago

      Sean was getting on to the ship with the five other people to go and check on the station Kronos and Saturn's moon Titan. Before he got on he started to think about his family. Then the sad faces of his daughters. When he had promised that he would be back with in two days maybe. "why did I have to make a promise that I could not keep maybe". "Like they make a stay to help them fix what ever broke well then who knows oh long". "But I will try my best to keep that promise". When the captain of your group got up to stand and tell you what it going to happen and if you piss me off." Kay I wont this mission to go smoothly so no screw ups you got me but if you don't follow orders...YOUR ASS WILL BE MINE".  great know I'm going on a mission with one of these guys great. whatever bet I could beet if in a fight." OK know that you know that lets get going". He then goes to the driver seat and we take off. " alright know you guys can talk to each other". Amy: OK well my name is Amy nice to meet you all". John: well if we are doing this then if john: Brute aka Brad: I'm brad but people just call me brute". Wilson: Well I'm captain Wilson nice to meet you all... Know you quite one in the back its your turn. " Oh sorry I'm Sean". Amy: Wait a sec are you commander Sean the hero at world war seven". "Yes I'em that Sean nice to meet you Amy". At this point Amy was drooling. "Hey you ok Amy". Amy: Oh yes I'm fine just I've all was wanted to meet you". john:"Great know there is a fan girl on this ship fantastic". Amy: I now know that we will be fine now that you are here". "Brute: Its not like there is anything up there that is dangers". Captain Wilson: Well that not true we don't know what happened there". "Well then we will find out". "Amy:"squeal".John: Oh my god shut up you are so stupid". Know Amy looked like she was going to cry she is kind of childish." Oh come on man calm down". John: "whatever just try to be quiet". Brute:" lets change the subject hey Sean do you have a family". " Yes I have two daughters". Brute:"Well a wife". I could see that Amy was hopping that I said no. I didn't say anything and they could see my face it was guilt and the face of it was my fault. "Well not any more". John:" Why she leave you". "No she was killed bye a group of people that wanted me dead but instead it was my wife". I looked at Amy she had the face of happens and sadness. Amy: "So what you do with your girls". "Oh there with my dad right know".

End of chapter 1 hope you liked it.